Looking for a few good Orcs

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Vishakt

Looking for a few good Orcs

Post by Vishakt »

So many good guy guilds popping up...a humie hunting season is being considered to prune their numbers lest they breed out of control.

We are attempting to get things rolling again. We are always looking for quality players able to play the role of an orc (not that hard really) and get a little PvP on while doing so. Its fun and part time playing is acceptable. If unsure, make an orc and try it out. You may find you enjoy it more than your current main.

Anyone wishing to join should go to http://bloodrock.xillin.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=16 and let us know. Feel free to PM me as well.

- Vishakt

Lazarus

Re: Looking for a few good Orcs

Post by Lazarus »

How do you RP an orc? Do you have to walk slow and say "Oh you hit bad" when someone whacks you with a hally? lol

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

We aren't quite as slow as our shardie cousins (NPC orcs) but hell if you find that entertaining what guild couldn't use a "mentally challenged" orc?

Otherwise you slowly learn our language, filling it in with a lot of mispelled and broken english. Most orcs are pretty aggressive to humans, though I suppose it isn't required. Ironically most non orcs don't see too much of individual orc RP because the fight or flight reflex kicks in on sight. A few talk to us for a bit, but generally it ends with some tribute given, perhaps trading, fighting (usually), or running (recalling for most panzees).

Germ

Post by Germ »

Mentally challenged orc... funny stuff.

Germ

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

And there are lots of panzees....

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

I'd really like to see the orcs return, adds some much needed flair to this shard. Plain -jane vanilla PK's are overrunning this place, please come back orcs!! :D

Novemberman

Post by Novemberman »

i have a few mask i would love to donate ....
Madz, Sea Wench, Cao cao - Fisherman
Myre - $$$ Member

click me https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4bb75af1c7cd4 click me

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Oh I love orcs! hope to run into you guys...

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

I just threw away some orc helms. I'll donate some to you guys if it'll keep you off my back. :)

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

We accept all donations! :mrgreen: Seriously masks and helms could be put to good use. Helms aren't as hard to come by but I wouldn't refuse them.

You can bring by tribute to look for us for some interaction or in the case of the helms you could just drop them off in one of the nearby huts and we can pick them up when we log on. I can't imagine anyone stealing them. The masks would be a very nice donation. The best way to arrange that is to join our IRC channel and get us to meet you but I'm sure we could arrange a time in advance too.

Germ

Post by Germ »

Tributed a bunch of masks and helms tonight. Only got attacked once ;) I think Snarl woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Going to get something figured out where I can donate a some useful weapons to the Orc cause.

Germ

Meursault

Post by Meursault »

Oooohhh im most definetly gonna make an orc char! Coming up in a couple of weeks...

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Meursault, come on down!!!

We'll be waiting.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”