How to block a house spot

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Dark_Radiance

How to block a house spot

Post by Dark_Radiance »

Boo tower.jpg
Boo tower.jpg (183.8 KiB) Viewed 1749 times

Sandro

Re: How to block a house spot

Post by Sandro »

You could easily chop all those boxes and scavenger those hay stacks...
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Did anyone find the needle?

Good job! ;)

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

every post I ever see sandro post, is basically saying how everyone but him is an idiot and that no matter how cool or excited or neat you thought something was...from sandros point of view...its common sense/stupid/easily done/for noobs....

thanks for your amazing input sandro... I actually had a fun time and got a few nicks and nats
Wild Thing_2-16_19.23.jpg
Wild Thing_2-16_19.23.jpg (254.32 KiB) Viewed 1732 times

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

The topic says how to block a house spot. They used 2 different items, 1 which is chop-able, the other which can be put on scavenger agent and all of them picked up in 5 minutes.

Just saying, because you put 200+ of them doesn't make it a hard job to clean up.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w