Melee, tonight, in the trailer park

Pirul

Melee, tonight, in the trailer park

Post by Pirul »

You are all invited, and encouraged to assist to a melee session we will be holding tonight to improve all of our weapon, wrestling, tactics, parrying, anatomy, healing and any other skills we can. Session will begin at around 11p.m. CST.

Place still TBD, will be announced later today, and surely here, by IRC, and in-game at least 30 minutes before the session. If no announcement is made by then, then it will be at my small brick house, second one to the north just getting off the Minoc-Vesper bridge (going from Minoc mines to Vesper North coast), sign reads something like "Bourdrunk's Chateau".

Some additional notes:

1.- Participants are encouraged to wear armour + shields they don't mind breaking. If you don't have any available, some may be provided on a first come - first serve basis.
2.- Bring the weakest weapon for you skill (skinning knife for swds, dagger for fencing and wand for mace fighting), again, some may be provided on a first come - first serve basis.
3.- Bring as many band aids / cloth / wool / cotton as you would like to donate to the session. I will donate 1.5k bandaids, and Elisud will donate an additional 3k.

Remember, we can also passively gain by being struck, and it's a great way for all of us to get together, so more experienced players are also invited to participate even if you're not there for the gains.

Hope to see you all tonight.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Re: Melee, tonight, in the trailer park

Post by Pirul »

15 minutes till session, please get in touch if you plan on attending.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Meso, Eli, you guys get out alright?

I was a-ok, except I was naked (all my armor was destroyed, which is fine, and was expected), and forgot to change the macro to get another shield (I put target by type on a heater, needed to equip wooden kite), doh!!!

Good thing is I got over 80 in tactics and swds is pushing 85. Healing got a pretty nice push too.

Definitely organizing this again next wednesday.

benny-

Post by benny- »

Yeah, it worked out pretty good, got some good gains in tacts, swords, and a bit of healing. With some more time to plan the next one, we should be able to get a good number of people involved. I vote we try to make this a weekly event.
- Elisud

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Absolutely!! I'll put 2k bandaids, 16 skinning knives, 6 armor sets (chain tunic, chain coiffs, chain legs, ring sleeves and ring gloves) and 12 heaters. Should be enough to equip 2-3 people for the duration of the session.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Whens the next one, Brules will make it for sure!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

handbanana65.jpg
handbanana65.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Brules: on wednesday.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Reminder, we got a session on tonight. All materials will be provided free of charge for the first 2 or 3 to confirm.

benny-

Post by benny- »

Sorry I won't be around for tonight's. Hope it goes well for you guys.
- Elisud

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Wednesday reminder.