May we please have a no restrictions tourney with looting?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
HI IM MIKE

Re: May we please have a no restrictions tourney with looting?

Post by HI IM MIKE »

GK: I have nothing against you, and the following statement is strictly an outsiders perspective. However, you do nothing but complain about PK's ruining your farming. This isn't a single player game, and for good reason. Go out and find yourself some friends to hunt with. Same goes for 90% of the people who come on these boards and cry when they die - hunt in numbers. Cross healing does wonders and a lot of the PK guilds out there (i.e. RIP) will just run away if you start to fight back. Stop acting like its the PvPers responsibility to change our playstyle because you simply don't like it. Take some friends out, and some new players (since you seem to be so concerned about them losing interest) and go hunt til your heart's content.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Mike don't bash RIP, its uncalled for.

We just had a MAJOR bash with you guys, and Tekai is STILL IN STATLOSS from that day.

we run becuase we HAVE to or we cant play for 2 weeks. I'm one of the people that doesnt recall until my whole RIP team is off the field. Its cost me many expencive deaths but I feel better doing my part to make sure everyone was out safe.
[broken image]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Sorry, i joined a guild based on UOSA history and getting a group isn't as easy as you would think. People making this place unfun is a big reason for most of the people i used to run with not playing anymore.

I spent a month on a character non stop and ended up with a lame ass excuse for a toon that can only defend 2 people at most at a time. I don't have time to spend on test server like you guys practicing pvp for hours on end and tbh the pvp here is lazy and boring so it defeats teh purpose.

I made a big sacrifice to my usual old UO play style just coming here so i just went ahead with it and became a farmer/ broker. It's the only thing left to do at this point when everyone i know has quit.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

GK, time to move on. Give me your email and ill give you an eve buddy key.

You will like hangin out with me in a new game.
[broken image]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I spent 6 months on eve in the biggest corporation in game with bases etc. I handed my multi battleship super account to a friend when i quit.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

GK: I don't spend hours on this game doing anything. Ask my guild - i'm lucky if I get to play for 3 hours a week. What I've come to accept is that not everyone on UOSA PvP's - which is fine. The PvP system here is shit, but I choose to stay because this shard is the 'whole package' if you will. People have different playstyles and want different things. I never fail to find people farming in dungeons - just because they're not your old buddies doesn't mean they don't make good farming partners. It's just my .02$, take it or leave it.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I did this once, it went well.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

noxmonk wrote:I did this once, it went well.
Wow, you did!

I forgot about that!
You had a set limit to items, and iirc provided them to the players. (I think those were the first 10/20 and last 10/20 studded tunics that I have ever made)

Welcome back dude!