New aspiring Treasure Hunter

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
MadMartigan

New aspiring Treasure Hunter

Post by MadMartigan »

Hail and well met,

A few days ago I once again set foot in Brittania, and let me tell you it has been a great experience so far. Everyone i've met has been extremely helpful and the community really takes me back to 2000 Napa Vally.
I'm an aspiring treasure Hunter named Haunzo, and in order to find all the world's treasure I must become a master lockpicker. Therefore, if there are any 60-70 tinkers out there I will gladly pay you for a set of locked boxes.

Thank you, and long live Brittania!

Germ

Re: New aspiring Treasure Hunter

Post by Germ »

I found a good range of them outside of Minoc. Leave up by the stables, follow the land mass up and you'll start to see large buildings. Look for the first Patio, towards the right side after the rune library.

I would give you a screenie but I can't get in the game right now.

Good luck treasure hunting, and remember to chop your chests so they don't get in other people's way.

Germ

MadMartigan

Post by MadMartigan »

Thank you, sir!

lownslowneon

Post by lownslowneon »

50/50 Tinker Box can take you up to 75 or so... then use a GM Tinker box from there on to around the low/mid 90s.

Then you must use dungeon chests....