Guide: In-Game Events

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guide: PvP Events

Post by Mikel123 »

What does "sign up" mean?

I went in a red gate for Double Domination, was in a room with a ton of people, and then all of a sudden they were gone and their horses were left and "signups" were "closed".

Pro

Post by Pro »

Where you "sign up" for the event. To sign up double click the book located on the stone table in the sign up room.

roguan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by roguan »

I would recommend adding a link to this thread on the "Event Schedule" page. Saves people a lot of footwork.

Thanks
//Van
"The NPK"

Derailed

Post by Derailed »

How are tie breakers determined? We scored the same number of points and the person on our team had the most kills and we still lost. What determines the tie breaker in ctf? I have a feeling its random and we got screwed

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

Ok, I'm thinking about trying one of these events soon but I have some questions.

1. In free use events, does that mean that I can just go in with 1 of each reg and pot and then as I cast/use, nothing actually gets consumed?

2. You said there is no damage to armor. Doesn't that put macers at a natural disadvantage, especially if it's a longer fight.

3. I know there is no looting and it's free use. What about stealing? Would a thief dexxer be able to steal their opponents regs?

4. In events that are more than 1v1, how do teams work? Do people sign up together or are they randomly assigned or what?

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

bump, anyone with some insight?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

wgensel wrote:Ok, I'm thinking about trying one of these events soon but I have some questions.

1. In free use events, does that mean that I can just go in with 1 of each reg and pot and then as I cast/use, nothing actually gets consumed?

2. You said there is no damage to armor. Doesn't that put macers at a natural disadvantage, especially if it's a longer fight.

3. I know there is no looting and it's free use. What about stealing? Would a thief dexxer be able to steal their opponents regs?

4. In events that are more than 1v1, how do teams work? Do people sign up together or are they randomly assigned or what?
1 - yes
2 - it does
3 - no stealing
4 - not sure, but i think you manually choose your team.

would've answered before, but didnt know the answer to #4 for sure, so i left it for others to answer.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

Thanks for the reply nightshark. This sounds not fun :|

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

wgensel wrote:1. In free use events, does that mean that I can just go in with 1 of each reg and pot and then as I cast/use, nothing actually gets consumed?

1: Yes
2: No damage to armor/clothing from macing in any free-use event. Non free-use events will yield damage to items from macing.

3: Stealing is disabled for events.
4: You have to manually add people to your team or you will be without any teammates when the event starts.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w