Le Knight Club [LKC] - Warring O/C PVP Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Valentine

Le Knight Club [LKC] - Warring O/C PVP Guild

Post by Valentine »

Hello all.

Le Knight Club currently consists of a couple of mature chill dudes who enjoy some hardcore player versus player combat. We war anyone, we fight anyone. At current we have open recruitment and we're accepting people of mostly all levels. If you have half a clue, and want to learn more, or you're returning and want to brush up - we're the guild for you. If you're a pro, that's cool too, you're welcome. We're active and have people in both American and European timezones. We have a small guild village which we're hoping to expand.

Requirements

- Ventrilo (preferably have a microphone too)

- Ability to listen: During combat I will be commanding the group, calling targets, calling drops, calling heals. You must be able to listen to me and respond to what I'm saying. Out of combat our channel is relaxed and chat is open and friendly.

- Your character must be 7x or close to it. You will need a minimum of 80 Resist, along with GM Magery, Eval, and Med. We play dexxers as secondary characters, so they are welcome but also require 80 Resist minimum.

- A means of instant messaging. Preferably Google Talk, AIM or IRC. MSN is ok too.

- We don't want people who take the game so seriously that they tare their hair out, rage in ventrilo, or whine continuously. We play for fun.

- Your own stock. We won't be supplying you with a continuous flow of regs and pots.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, you can contact me:

PM here on the forum
IRC: /join #LKC, or PM Valentine
AIM: Valentineuog

Notoriety

Re: Le Knight Club [LKC] - Warring O/C PVP Guild

Post by Notoriety »

A microphone is required, not preferred.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”