Secret Society of the Second Age [T2A]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Kylock

Secret Society of the Second Age [T2A]

Post by Kylock »

Hello,

First of all I just returned to UOSA recently, so the guild is pretty much nonexistent except for myself and a couple friends.

The guild is focused on helping new players to the server, though we welcome veterans as well.

There will be weekly events such as; dungeon crawls, resist sessions, pvp practice/training, guild only tournaments & public hosted tournaments.

We're not strictly anti-pk, or pk. Basically just go with the flow of things.

We do have a separate warring guildstone named "Triple Threat [!!!]" which we will recruit people who are interested in pvp.

We're not just recruiting people to give em handouts and never hear from them again, or until they need help. Don't bother attempting to join unless you want to put some effort into the guild, by helping eachother out when possible or at least being sociable.
It's understandable if you're busy in real life and can't be too active in-game though.

I have some empty housing setup for players that I can loan out temporarily or permanently if needed.
We've also got adequate space for guild training/macroing etc.

Send me a PM through forums, or IRC if you're at all interested.

Thank you

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Secret Society of the Second Age [T2A]

Post by Hicha »

So when you gonna get !!! back up? My dex needs a war o/c guild.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

SoggyWaffles

Post by SoggyWaffles »

same :)
Hicha wrote:So when you gonna get !!! back up? My dex needs a war o/c guild.

LordNN

Post by LordNN »

hihi, for some reason my pm does not work. I would like to join.

I'm new player, but been played before, just relearning everything.

mage/tammer 58/53

Return to “Guild Recruitment”