Because it's a sandbox...some alt possibilities

Cado

Because it's a sandbox...some alt possibilities

Post by Cado »

Pure Warrior: Who needs magic? A horse, a boat, and the moongates....everything else is an adventure. Leads the charge and gives no quarter!
Swords
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Resisting Spells
Healing
Parry

The Ranger: His home is where ever he happens to be at the time and lives off the land. To friends he's a refuge in the wilderness, to enemies he's a ghost in the mist.
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Hiding
Stealth
Tracking
Camping/Cooking

Warrior Poet: The true Bard...he fights while he sings...and lives to tell the tale...probably bigger in the telling!
Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Musicianship
Provoke
Resisting Spells
Magery

Pure Mage: I've always wanted to play a Wizard....a wizened scholar who does more than toss nukes around, but uses his craft to it's full potential...sits in his Mage tower and produces scrolls and potions, peers into his crystal ball...walks with a gnarled staff and carries a daggar if only to open his sealed parchments...of which his library has multitudes of.
Magery
Eval Int
Meditation
Spell Weaving
Resisting Spells
Alchemy (I know wrestling is probably necessary...but its a Wizard not a WWF brute!)

Archer Mage: Who needs to get close with a Halberd when you can stay at range blast away with a bow or xbow?
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Evaluating Intelligence
Resisting Spells
Meditation

Seafarer: Tames the sea fighting off pirates and sea creatures....travels from port to port selling his catch.
Fishing
Magery
Eval Int
Meditation
Wrestling
Resisting Spells
Cartography

There are more....

benny-

Re: Because it's a sandbox...some alt possibilities

Post by benny- »

Some fun builds...I've often thought a pure warrior would be fun to play...running everywhere. Btw...spellweaving isn't in T2A...room for wrestling. :wink:
- Elisud

Cado

Re: Because it's a sandbox...some alt possibilities

Post by Cado »

hehe thanks.

Does anyone do anything by sea these days? I've never boat traveled in UO. I haven't heard anything about pirates in game so it seems reasonably safe way to travel and perhaps a good way to travel with large quantities of cargo (ie, loot, supplies, tamed animals, etc.).