Razor Double-Casting

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Razor Double-Casting

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

It's an issue that I've noticed for awhile now but it's not that big of a deal. I use hotkeys through Razor, and notice that quite often I have to press the hotkey twice for the spell begin to cast. Anyone else run into this?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Razor Double-Casting

Post by nightshark »

Arkosh Kovasz wrote:It's an issue that I've noticed for awhile now but it's not that big of a deal. I use hotkeys through Razor, and notice that quite often I have to press the hotkey twice for the spell begin to cast. Anyone else run into this?
Are you sure it's a razor issue and not something else?

Are you using a wireless keyboard? I can imagine if the signal gets interrupted you'd have to re-press they key for it to register. I use a wireless mouse and the signal is forever getting interrupted, causing the mouse to spaz out.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Nah, I play on a laptop, with wired mouse. Just wondering if Im doing something wrong. I can't be for certain because I'm at work, but I believe it will say the words of power but wont give me the targeting reticule all the time.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

In More options there is a box called object delay .. what is it set to mine is 600.

Not sure if this can cause this just a thought.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Populus

Post by Populus »

Does this occur when you just cast a spell before it?
If you cast a spell, IE - heal, when it's done you have to wait X amount of time before you can cast another spell. It's called Spell cast recovery.
ImageImageImage
[cA]