cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Post by Mikel123 »

Shane2 wrote:Sure it is, there are many more ways to relieve people of excessive goods then the standard reaching into their pack and taking it
One of the most enjoyable things I found on this shard, besides running around with 13 dragons like the good old days of course, was seeing the creativity of people here. cA is very creative, as are a number of other people - the guy who locked down a black dye tub in his tower in a spot in which you could dye your clothes, but not change the color of his tub, for example. People locking down and/or securing items on their porch. Stairways to your castle roof. Stairways to NEIGHBORING TOWERS. Archer bots. The guy who kept fighting my in Buc's, then teleporting onto the one spot on the Buc's teleporter that you could teleport to, where he could heal up in peace and I couldn't get him. Matron's table-dropping macro. Etc.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Mikel123 wrote:
Shane2 wrote:Sure it is, there are many more ways to relieve people of excessive goods then the standard reaching into their pack and taking it
One of the most enjoyable things I found on this shard, besides running around with 13 dragons like the good old days of course, was seeing the creativity of people here. cA is very creative, as are a number of other people - the guy who locked down a black dye tub in his tower in a spot in which you could dye your clothes, but not change the color of his tub, for example. People locking down and/or securing items on their porch. Stairways to your castle roof. Stairways to NEIGHBORING TOWERS. Archer bots. The guy who kept fighting my in Buc's, then teleporting onto the one spot on the Buc's teleporter that you could teleport to, where he could heal up in peace and I couldn't get him. Matron's table-dropping macro. Etc.
Vast majority of the things you listed are inaccurate.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Day 6!

Day 5, alas, was full of adventures that didn't pan out and matters best not discussed in public. Such is the life of a bard. Day 6, however, is guaranteed to tickle your funny bone (if you're not a member of $$$). Stay tuned lovers of adventure!

Brules

Post by Brules »

Current state of things:

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Brules wrote:Current state of things:

Stand off currently I see. Any more stories from either side?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Brules

Post by Brules »

We anxiously await pt. 2!

Though I was at Down's Castle Anthrax the other evening and Matron was telling me about the *punishment*.....it involves: SPANKING!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Except we can stand until November easily with no effort or loss on our part. Time is our friend.

Brules

Post by Brules »

chumbucket wrote:

Except we can stand until November easily with no effort or loss on our part. Time is our friend.
So you are saying one of those guns is real, the other is a squirt gun? :)

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18680

All raffle tickets will be refunded. Do not throw them away or share your confirmation number with anyone.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLBz90jqAyI

Play close attention to Malkovich
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

chumbucket wrote:Day 6!

Day 5, alas, was full of adventures that didn't pan out and matters best not discussed in public. Such is the life of a bard. Day 6, however, is guaranteed to tickle your funny bone (if you're not a member of $$$). Stay tuned lovers of adventure!

So did this work out like you found a vendor bug/exploit that led to a patch to fix it or something?
cA Rules.jpg
cA Rules.jpg (169.33 KiB) Viewed 3184 times
If so...Does that mean you are going to recieve a golden vendor for finding the vendor bug?

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Arcott Ramathorn wrote:
chumbucket wrote:Day 6!

So did this work out like you found a vendor bug/exploit that led to a patch to fix it or something?
cA Rules.jpg
If so...Does that mean you are going to recieve a golden vendor for finding the vendor bug?
I'm not aware of any vendor bugs, and the patch change to vendors didn't from us from leaving the vendors up until November, as the owner didn't need to visit them any further.

Due to the resolution of the situation, the "tickle your funny bone" move didn't happen. (There is no reason cA might do pull that particular move still, but I leave that to the current leadership and other members of cA.)

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

ALL cA CHARITY RAFFLE TICKET REFUNDS ARE TO BE DONE THROUGH applejack! You still need your ticket!

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

So how did this conclude?

From the last few posts it looks like staff intervened with a patch to how vendors work for non friended vendor owners, and chumbucket went inactive handing leadership of cA off to Applejack?
Catskills 97-99

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

chum was waiting for this saga to conclude to go on one of his famous hiatuses. I don't believe GM went to me then, but later.

The patch really didn't affect our operation at the time. What it did was make it so once you were unfriended the vendors would disappear next time the person who placed them (me) interacted with them. By that point I had already dropped 20k on each one which would last for months, plus the raffle ticket money. We were quite aware of the patch and what it did so I just stayed clear of them.

How was it resolved? Well at the time part of the terms was that it was not to be discussed. One could guess that we were handsomely paid off but I would of course deny knowing anything about that.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.