T-Maps

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Falco

T-Maps

Post by Falco »

I want to know what kind of T-Maps Im finding in the L-3/L-4 chests in the caves.I have looked every were for this info but I only find info on the type from each type of monster(not chests). Thank you in advance for ANY help you can give me.
Scopulus Falco
(Falco Crime Family)

Dagon

Re: T-Maps

Post by Dagon »

ive been told that chest tmaps are lvl1, but i dont know if thats completely accurate

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Not at all, maps from lvl 4 chests in dungeons are random. I have found lvl 2's and lvl 3's, and yes, I am positive they were from lvl 4 dungeon chests.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pirul wrote:Not at all, maps from lvl 4 chests in dungeons are random. I have found lvl 2's and lvl 3's, and yes, I am positive they were from lvl 4 dungeon chests.
can anyone confirm this? monster t-map drop rate is so bad and it's hard to find players selling them ><
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Level 4 chest have a random chance to spawn any level map; I've received all five varieties when I was on the road to GM lockpicking.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Hicha wrote:Level 4 chest have a random chance to spawn any level map; I've received all five varieties when I was on the road to GM lockpicking.
and if you don't mind answering, could you give a rough % chance of getting them? is it the same as monsters at 1/100? roughly better/worse? i wasn't going to bother gming lockpicking, but this sounds like a good bonus
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “Guides”