Looking for fun guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
luhando

Looking for fun guild

Post by luhando »

Looking for a guild that's willing to take on a mature player who is willing to play any style as long as it's fun (PK, anti-PK, and so on), although I'm not much of a role-player and if I am in a PK guild I would prefer a mature PK guild rather than a griefing one (I hate griefing).

Anywho, what you will get is a helpful and valuable teammate that is easy-going and extremely loyal. You will also get someone who is very unselfish and willing to sacrifice for a fellow guildmate. What you will not get is someone who can spend hours of his life playing the game. I have been playing UO since it's inception on Great Lakes, and like many of you probably have, been playing free shards ever since trammel was invented. That's about it.

As far as what I can offer, I currently have a master scribe but am pretty much a noob as far as skills go otherwise. Cheers.