Biate at Lord British's Throne Room

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
FireflyWash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Biate at Lord British's Throne Room

Post by FireflyWash »

Danger and evil in the throne room.

Arriving at Lord British's throne room, I was taken in by the site of Biate and the yellow caped elite guard protecting their king. Lord British seemed to be at ease relaxing in his throne. Weary from a night of wine and feast maybe? Or had he been put under a spell by Biate?

Biate was slaughtering the elite guard left and right, though they were putting up a brave fight. A few citizens showed up and joined in the attack on Biate, alas victory was not within site.

Biate was advancing, dead guards surrounding him. But then with out warning, he fled, vanishing into the night. What sinister purpose did Biate have and why did he flee when he was clearly going to be the victor?

To my shagrin, my pack was now heavier by 1 brimstone, 500 gold and a magic mace.
Attachments
Biate.jpg
Biate.jpg (252.97 KiB) Viewed 1371 times

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Biate at Lord British's Throne Room

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

weirdest thing ever...Biate vanished in the middle of the fight, and fireflyWash got a friggin piece of Brimstone.

wtf

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Re: Biate at Lord British's Throne Room

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

Can you confirm the brimstone?