Fall of Minax

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Yoda

Fall of Minax

Post by Yoda »

After much investigation, Lord British is finally ready to make a move against the Dark mage council. The Dark mage council has taken up base of operations in the Yew crypts. They are keeping the axe that controls Biate there. We plan to storm the chambers and destroy the axe completely. Come prepared for a bloody battle.

War party is to meet at Lord British's castle at 8PM EST 6/17/10
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

Pro

Re: Raid on the Mage Council Thurs 6/17/10

Post by Pro »

first

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

I shall assist in sending the evil dead back to hell.

Izual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Izual »

Question.. Does this server run on Central, Pac or Est Time?

Downs

Post by Downs »

server is est
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

Is this why all of those irritating barriers popped up in Britain today? I hope they are gone soon because they really suck. I see no info about this horrible addition.
Attachments
lame.jpg

aXe

Post by aXe »

teleport maneeeeee its a wizards game yo
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

you think lord british is happy about turning his city into a fort? suck it up man and arm yourself!
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Horsewang wrote:Is this why all of those irritating barriers popped up in Britain today? I hope they are gone soon because they really suck. I see no info about this horrible addition.
This was a the result server/client crash issue early Sat. morning. Unrelated to this thread.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

So a server/client crash CAUSED those barriers to be put up there??? They seem pretty well placed to be an accident. Was that placement from a previous or upcoming event? WTF are they for?
I thought maybe Britain was going to be assaulted like Nujel'm was. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is completely off topic for this thread, so i don't really want to get into a detailed discussion of what happened.

I'm still not completely up on how this played out as I was sleeping, but these were erected to prevent players from stepping on specific tiles that were causing their clients to crash.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Horsewang wrote:So a server/client crash CAUSED those barriers to be put up there??? They seem pretty well placed to be an accident. Was that placement from a previous or upcoming event? WTF are they for?
I thought maybe Britain was going to be assaulted like Nujel'm was. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No. The barriers were put up by a GM because around that area, there was someone who brought an innumerable amount of animals causing anyone who walked by to crash. The barriers were there to prevent people walking to the area and crashing. A GM literally had to move each crashed player one by one away from that area, yet some still walked back over.

Looking forward to the upcoming event by the way... hope I get some good screencaps!

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

Hahaha either way. I thought they were going to become permanent fixtures like the yellow caped brit guards and the bridge fortifications.

RAID ON THE MAGE COUNCIL THURSDAY!!!!
I'LL BE THERE!!
READY TO GET PKED!!! YAY!!

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

I'll try to be at Brit Smithy at about 7:30pm EST to do equipment repairs.

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

Well that sucked.
Mass chaos then inevitable death with no way out.
How fun.