Looking for PVM Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
The Cimmerian

Looking for PVM Guild

Post by The Cimmerian »

Greetings. I'm looking for a PvM guild to do dungeons crawls with. I'm not particularily interested in farming for gold or getting good items, just the challenge and the adventure. An RPing guild would be a plus, but not entirely necessary. I'm a pretty casual player and I usually just play early in the morning and late at night pacific time during the week. On Tuesdays thought I'm usually free the whole day. I have an archer and a bard, but I prefer playing on my archer. Solo gold farming is pretty boring to me, and although I think I might join a PvP guild eventually, I'm more interested in team PvM at the moment.

A little about myself. I started playing UO 1998 and quit sometime before in the Samurai expansion in 2004. I joined a Chaos guild in early 1999 and I had a lot a fun doing Chaos vs Order battles on my dexxer. I never had the stomach for outright PKing people, I felt like I was ruining someones day, but I loved the challenge of consensual PvP.

However I've never really done any team PvM. I've just done some solo farming or farming with a guildmate or two. The guild I'm looking for is one based around events and large group hunts.

dervin

Re: Looking for PVM Guild

Post by dervin »

I will agree with the post above me 100%. I am also looking for a PVM guild. I am an active player with experience.

Gray GoOse

Post by Gray GoOse »

I am kinda the same as the two above posters :)

I love the different aspects of pvm and pvp...for me i enjoy the random pvp of being attacked and having to defend myself and my guild mates

Been playing UO for the last 9 years give or take ( and still play Siege Perilous ) but lately have had the drive to make it more old school and less item based. Looking for a guild that like to do some hunts but also defend itself when attacked and basically have some fun.

I have two characters staretd here...both dexers..a macer and a fencer

ICQ 167844849

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

House Darii is recruiting. We are a pvm/pvp blue guild. We are basically just a group of friends with some great goals and ideas for the guild. It's made up of a council basically and more than anything we are all friends and just looking for a great time. We role play, we farm, we pk hunt, we host events, just tryin to get a fun guild going. We also like to farm with anti-pks watching over the bards while they farm. So sometimes a mix of pvp and pvm. Send a message to either me, tybalt, or rasputin if your all interested. You can also find Rasputin (the guildmaster) on IRC and I am on there as well as Mad_Max. Cheers!

Strazhek

Post by Strazhek »

Like Max said we are here to have fun. We run together and play together when we can. We have a great core in House Darii and are looking to expand and get more people that are in to RP/PVM. We do PvP but mainly its just to defend ourselves against pks. I look forward to seeing you guys in our ranks if you choose to give us a try.

Strazhek Diomid

Return to “Guild Recruitment”