UO not responding on Startup

Calculon

UO not responding on Startup

Post by Calculon »

Hello Guys. I seem to be having startup issues with SA. After I've followed the instructions and installed second age, run the patch and started razor, I get a blank screen but I can hear the ultima opening music. Task manager says the program is not responding so I have to force quit to get out of it. This happens each time I start up SA with razor. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted and still got the same result. If you guys have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Derrick

Re: UO not responding on Startup

Post by Derrick »

Calculon wrote:Hello Guys. I seem to be having startup issues with SA. After I've followed the instructions and installed second age, run the patch and started razor, I get a blank screen but I can hear the ultima opening music. Task manager says the program is not responding so I have to force quit to get out of it. This happens each time I start up SA with razor. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted and still got the same result. If you guys have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.
The client will act funny sometimes the first time you start it; It's trying to play the movie. Try <ALT><ENTER> to get it out of full sceen mode, <ALT><TAB>, etc a few times. once you get though that it should work fine from there out