Looking for guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Orbanaz

Looking for guild

Post by Orbanaz »

I'm looking for a guild to join to continue my enjoyment of this shard. I have been playing for a while and having a great time, but lately have been getting PK'd by groups of 3-5 Reds every time I try to farm on my bard. It's not worth farming TBH and it's making the game more tedious than fun. I don't mind getting PK'd at all, in fact, I think it's part of what makes the game great. The problem is, when you have no chance of escaping because there are so many enemies and it happens repeatedly it becomes no fun.

What I'm looking for is a guild that likes to hang out, farm, maybe do some events and will help defend guildies when stuff like this happens. I have my own gold/tower etc so I won't be needing/begging anything (except for advice).

If I sound like a good fit for a guild I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.