Sell More than 5 of a Stackable Type at a Time

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nexus

Sell More than 5 of a Stackable Type at a Time

Post by Nexus »

This may have already been suggested before, but I noticed that if I have 25 feathers, I can't sell them all at once. Instead I'm forced to sell only 5 at one time. The limitation should be (as t2a-era-accuracy) no more than 5 different or non-stacked items at a time, but 25 feathers all stacked should be able be sold at one time.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Sell More than 5 of a Stackable Type at a Time

Post by Rammar »

Nexus wrote:This may have already been suggested before, but I noticed that if I have 25 feathers, I can't sell them all at once. Instead I'm forced to sell only 5 at one time. The limitation should be (as t2a-era-accuracy) no more than 5 different or non-stacked items at a time, but 25 feathers all stacked should be able be sold at one time.
Negative. During T2A you were only allowed to sell 5 items at a time, stacked or not. Nice try though! :)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The reason for this, as on OSI is price adjustment. If desired you can set up a razor "sell agent" to assist you in selling multiple items faster.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Nexus

Post by Nexus »

Hm. I recalled the vendors having only a limited amount of money and when you tried to sell more than they had they would say something to the effect, "I cannot afford that." I thought I recalled that the only time the prices changed was when buying, not selling. But it's been years and years.

Nexus

Post by Nexus »

I swam through all the updates, and I couldn't find an update that now allows you to sell more than 5 of a stacked item to a vendor at one time. Could someone point that out?

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Nexus wrote:I swam through all the updates, and I couldn't find an update that now allows you to sell more than 5 of a stacked item to a vendor at one time. Could someone point that out?
I didn't know you ever could, you couldn't during T2A regardless.

8 May 2000
> Also, why can't I sell more than 5 items at a time? That's really damn
> annoying when I've got 15 or 20 bows to sell...

Check this out, buy all 10 ingots from the blacksmith or tinker, then offer
the same 10 ingots back for sale. When you buy them out like this, they will
offer you ~8-9 gold per ingot vs the 4-5 they normally do.

Now if you were a miner and had 10,000 ingots on you that you wanted to sell
all at once for 8 gold each...

So they have a 5 item limit.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.game ... 1dae4ddd76

This may be what you're after?

10 Feb 2003
The range limit for buying from and selling to NPCs has been extended.
http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=715