Gaining resist, changes?

Moderator: Support Moderators

grepler

Gaining resist, changes?

Post by grepler »

Have their been changes to gaining magic resist recently? The 2 guides I found said 2000 EB to go from 62-82 resist. Ive already used up 1000 of each reg and Im only at 66 resist. I have gm EI, am I doing something wrong?

Or are they using someone who is already gm magery and casting 2000 successful spells? Im trying to raise magery at the same time and Im prob fizzling 5 out of 6 times I try to cast.

Pirul

Re: Gaining resist, changes?

Post by Pirul »

I recently trained a guy in magery/meditation/resist, and while magery and med were increasing at an even steady pace, resist seemed to lag. Apparently 2k e-B's will get you no where close to the low 80's.

Hell, I started resist at 55, went through 800 lightning regs, 2k e-bolt regs, and 4k FS regs, and am only at 79.8 resist, while magery and med are 95.4 and 93.8 respectively.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

grepler

Post by grepler »

Yeah just went thru the 2000 regs for ebolt over night and got to 71 resist. This is gonna be expensive.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Yeah, about a month ago I went through aproximately 12k FS regs and got to 98.8 on another char, so should give you more or less and idea of what to expect.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I think the problem is having too much eval in the early stages is bad news.

I wrote my recent experience in here:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 5&start=15
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “New Player Help”