Looking for RP or Adventuring guild!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
bertyegg

Looking for RP or Adventuring guild!

Post by bertyegg »

Hello im a grandmaster smith and keen adventurer looking for either a role playing or adventuring guild.
anyone know of any?
Bulbo Chubb
The Blacksmith

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking for RP or Adventuring guild!

Post by Kander »

How does the pirate life sound?

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

bertyegg

Post by bertyegg »

hehe i was really looking for a human, crafting and adventuring guild
Bulbo Chubb
The Blacksmith

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

bertyegg wrote:hehe i was really looking for a human, crafting and adventuring guild
A pirate guild meets 2/3 of those requirements :wink:
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

If you like, look into NEW, it is a new player guild. Will help you adventure and craft. Contact Joueur Moyen or myself for details.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

No one has more adventures than [cA]!

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I've recently placed the stone for the Silver Serpent Society, but I have not yet formally "activated" the SSS as a guild.

I intend the SSS to be a Virtues-based and PvM-oriented cooperative, open particularly to characters possessing mixed skillsets (indeed, a "place of honor" is indeed reserved for Crafter-Adventurers, of all types).

The RP basis of the Society is rooted most-particularly in an adaptation of UO in the context of the solo-Ultima-series' UltimaIV, with some reference to the play environment of UltimaIII: this presents the best marriage of UO to the solo-RP-games; Lord British has instituted his Philosophy of the Virtues, and Britannia needs heroes to exemplify those precepts.

The SSS is not "entirely active" yet, but all interested players are welcome to PM me to discuss the future; as I have already mentioned, characters of mixed skillsets are very welcome!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”