Town Guards wtf

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
odacar

Town Guards wtf

Post by odacar »

ok so i decided to try and kill a guard, i found out you can, because it was only me i used the test server for fast rez. i killed the guard but when i came back after i rezed the body was nowere to be seen, after 30 minutes of trying to kill w exp pots. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
u DIED_8-29_19.07.jpg
u DIED_8-29_19.08.jpg

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Town Guards wtf

Post by nightshark »

What a terrible waste of time

His body was probably just hidden somewhere in your 1000. When guards die their armor disappears, at least it did on OSI. They don't carry anything special.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

odacar

Post by odacar »

i went and recorded me killing one what happens is they completly disapear
Attachments
Markvornn_8-30_16.47.rpv
(80.1 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

If a guard reaches 0 hit points he will make the teleport animation and vanish completely. They leave behind no corpse and they do not make the death sound/animation.

There is no loot and/or fame/karma reward either. All you achieve is resource depletion.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Sandro wrote:If a guard reaches 0 hit points he will make the teleport animation and vanish completely. They leave behind no corpse and they do not make the death sound/animation.

There is no loot and/or fame/karma reward either. All you achieve is resource depletion.
Which is to say that all this is only mildly riskier than Trammel duels on the Test Center.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Who is dueling on test?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

we used to do this by minoc by the t2a enterance back in the day, sit on a boat and just ev the hell out of the guard till they died. They had guard zone by minoc t2a when i played lol.

TC

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

God took form of man and decided to get a job as a guard for Britannia. Looks like you're going to UO Hell for attacking him :(
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...