1v1 Tourney - Friday, Sept 10th, 6:00 pm EST

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sandro

1v1 Tourney - Friday, Sept 10th, 6:00 pm EST

Post by Sandro »

Information:

Additional Information & Screenshots: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=21996

Time & Date: Friday, September 10th. 6:00 PM EST.

Where: The roof of my keep.

Rules: 1v1 Standard.
  • No magical armor/weapons/items.
  • No field spells or summons.
  • No potions, however refresh potions are allowed.
Participants:
  • Deacon
  • Lettuce
  • Flea
  • Rose
  • XX
  • XX
  • XX
  • XX
  • XX
  • XX
How to get disqualified.
  • Spamming during the event.
  • Attempting to interfere with a match in progress.
  • Attempting to steal from other participants. (stealing during matches is ok)
  • Any attempt to grief or delay the event.
  • Casting spells while spectating.
  • I will not be dealing with childish behavior. If I have reason to believe that you are trying to grief anyone at the event you will be banned/disqualified and your entry fee will not be refunded.
Sudden Death: There will be no sudden death. Each match will last until one of the contestants have died. Sudden Death will occur when a player has exhausted their resources.

Looting & Restocking: You will be allowed to loot your opponent after each match, so make sure not to bring anything you do not want to lose. You will be allowed a 2 minute window to restock after each match.

Details:

Entry Fee: 10,000 gold.
I will be donating a small house deed to the gold-pot as well.

Pay-out: This is an all or nothing event. Winner takes all, losers better luck next time. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT.

Equipment: Bring your own equipment, exceptional only.

Losing A Match: If you lose a match, your opponent will be allowed to loot all your belongings, as well as advance on to the next round. After the match ends, I will resurrect the player who lost, and supply them with recall regs to leave the arena. I will have runes locked down to Britain & Buccaneer's Den. You may choose to remain a ghost and continue spectating if you like. If you choose to stay and watch, please remove yourself from the arena and take place with the other spectators & participants waiting to fight.

Disqualification: Breaking any of the above rules will result in an immediate disqualification. If you are disqualified, your entry fee will be forfeit, there will not be a refund for breaking the rules.

How to sign up: Post in this thread notifying that you will be attending. Please post the name of the character you will be entering with as well. I will meet with you at your convenience to collect your entry fee. You must be on the list in order to participate and be granted entry to the arena. Anyone not on the list will not be allowed inside. Spectators who wish to watch will only be permitted as a ghost.

How this will work:

I will be hosting the tournament on top of the cr3w keep. The keep is located just west of the swamp underneath the Compassion Shrine in the desert.

Any other questions can be either posted here or sent to me via PM / IRC. I will edit this post accordingly with more details as I go. All information posted in this thread are subject to change without notice. The exact time of the event may change as well depending on certain circumstances.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY RULES, DO NOT JOIN. IF THIS EVENT GOES WELL I WILL MAKE THIS A REGULAR THING.
Last edited by Sandro on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

ironfistmax

Re: 1v1 Tourney - Friday, 9/10

Post by ironfistmax »

*signs up naked*

lettuce

Re: 1v1 Tourney - Friday, Sept 10th, 6:00 pm EST

Post by lettuce »

im down

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

We need at least 10 participants to make this worth running.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Flea

Post by Flea »

*raises hand*
Im in.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I'm in.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Need at least 10 participants or I will cancel this.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Canceled due to lack of interest / sign-ups.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Sandro I have an Idea to make this more successful. Please PM me on IRC when you get a chance.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

ill sign up :>

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I'd be keen in future just can't commit to anything atm since basically all my spare time goes into appointments to view property irl. Should be settled in 2 weeks or so.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

who won
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Sandro wrote:Canceled due to lack of interest / sign-ups.

Return to “Player Run Events”