DECEIT BONE WALL

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Trols

Re: DECEIT BONE WALL

Post by Trols »

I have a little macer that would love to come along as well :) Please pm me. Or on IRC Trolss.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

You guys should make a guild called DBW.

SpawnSC

Post by SpawnSC »

how often does this event happen?
- Chesapeake 1997-2001

Trols

Post by Trols »

It has been awhile I have not seen Niqeo on IRC for awhile...

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Good job even though you may not be doing this anymore.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

morganm

Post by morganm »

Does anyone still farm the bone knight room regularly ? Enough to do a bone wall ?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Haven't seen niqueo in a while, don't know if someone else is doing it.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

kuro

Post by kuro »

I just joined and if this gets combat skills done fast I say - lets get a bone wall going!

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

This is still an option. I am back and always willing to run the bone wall again. Get in touch with me if you're interested. IRC name is VANTTO.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

I've got a character I'm mostly training the old school way that I'd love to get in on this.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Excellent, then I shall start tomorrow when I arise from my slumber. I will get ahold of you via IRC chat.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Berock Shagando

Post by Berock Shagando »

ill go make a bone wall. got healing and combat skills to train on a few characters.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

This is back into effect. Hope this will contribute to remembering the good old days.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

A few more join the battle!