My First Burgulary

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Yohanu

My First Burgulary

Post by Yohanu »

This story beings as i was leaving from Minoc to farm a bit of gold. You see, i'm a pretty new player, i do not own a house yet and my stockpile of gold is (was) quite low. I killed quite a few beasts and made myself a nice pile of 480 gold!

I felt pretty good and was enjoying myself, but then i had a very unfortunate encounter with an Air Elemental. The Air Elemental did not like me at all for some reason, and before i knew it, i was down to 18 HP! "Woe me, what ever am i going to do now?" i thought to myself. I did what any cowardish newbie would do, and i ran.

I found a nice cozy little house to hide out in, and that's when i saw it: THE TABLE-SECURITY WAS BROKEN! With the Air Elemental safely trapped behind the house, i started to look around, and i end up finding a lot of goodies. An excellent opportunity for a foolish newbie such as myself!

I quickly realized that i wouldn't be able to haul all of this loot alone, so i contacted a friend that was out on a hunting trip near Britain. Shortly after he arrives, and the wealth distribution begins! About 5 minutes later we have successfully moved everything to our respective bank accounts, and suddenly we don't feel as poor anymore.

Here's a screenshot of the loot we aquired:

Finally, chubb (owner of the house), make sure you do not leave a GAPING HOLE in your table-wall next time ;)
Upcoming Festivals:
Muskelrock 2011

Previous Festivals:
Muskelrock 2010
Muskelrock 2009
Sweden Rock Festival 2009
Wacken Open Air 2009

Populus

Re: My First Burgulary

Post by Populus »

Yay, sometimes you get lucky! (:

Also, nice to see a swede in this canadian-filled game. Welcome!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

eh?

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Congrats!
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Sissypants

Post by Sissypants »

My first two burglaries were equally disappointing.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”