hi im new...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
goodbuddy

hi im new...

Post by goodbuddy »

I used to play Catskills during this Era on OSI and I loved it! I am a mature player with lots of time on his hands and I find every aspect of UO to be enjoyable. Currently I am very interested in resource extraction and making connections with people that require bulk resources on a regular basis. I intend to use resource extraction as a way to finance my ventures into Sosaria. I am also interested in pvp and wish to learn more about it. Sadly though, my current experience with pvp involves being either exploded, poisoned or impaled at the hands of scoundrels and tricksters. But, despite all of that, I'm basically a peace loving hippy with too much time on his hands. Are there any guilds that might have a place for someone like me?

Thanks!

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: hi im new...

Post by SirEricKain »

Hey, look us up we're looking for someone like yourself, we have a city we've built... look up immortal lords.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Return to “Guild Recruitment”