The one and only Czech on the shard - thank you letter...

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Soul

The one and only Czech on the shard - thank you letter...

Post by Soul »

As few of you noticed, I used to play on this shard. But suddenly most of my properties collapsed one night, one night before its normal.

My journey started almost 2 years ago... I was complete newbie, I didnt know what to do, what to kill etc.
Suddenly guys Orionsune and Chaos helped me a hell lot, told me abou recdu , recsu , gave me runes , gave me a safe room to macro etc etc.
Few days after this I got back to WoW. Then again I started to be bored with WoW and after 6 months I got back to the "Guards I ban thee Guards Vendor sell" game.

Ive spent awesome 7 months in this game and on this shard. Ive met really good friends like Paul (sir Bob, Apoc etc - all of his chars were known as noobs, suicide bombers etc :D ) Nat (Lucky lady, honey :P ) , Jay n Jeff (Omi n Omoura- l33t PVPers) , Chaos - who helped me a fucking (ye its fucking, ban me for it or whatever) lots, Orionsune (sadly, havent seen him for a really long time) , Guys from RIP who hepled me with PVP skill - Rose, thanks , Shallowgrave , Johny Hobbo and I cant really say the nickname of the niggah (ban me whatever, its not ment as racism - we simply call each other that way) , Luca, and sorry for the ones I dont remember right now.

OFC I would like to thank cA and Chumbucket - for giving me a fkn hell lot of fun with their politics , gamestyle, playstyle, attitude and honor to be in this awesome guild etc etc etc. If you dont understand you should really notice that cA has fingers everywhere and its actions move with the shard in 99% funny , exciting etc ways.

Also Blaze is the one who hepled me with running Llama shop for a quite long time-thank you
Last guy who hepled me quite alot was Arsen with placing, housing , attitude etc- thank you

So at the end I would like to thank Derrick for his never ending work and great work and to all GMs or whatever is it called for their time and energy to keep this shard online and playable.

In advance Im sorry If I forgot somebody but Im sure everyone will know at least in their own head. And for mistakes in grammar etc

PS2: son aka Felix - thanks for the game also ... you killed me 20 times on my tamer macroing etc etc, then we were able to own whole GY at server wars etc ... You are playing a huge bitch, but its just a game and there have to be at least one :P and you are good at it :P

So my castle collapsed, 99% of my items, property, everything is gone, enjoy your loot. Maybe one day Ill get bored and disappointed by WoW again and Ill come back :)
Good luck and have Fun UOSA!
Llama shop - We make trammel mobile! http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=21274

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The one and only Czech on the shard - thank you letter..

Post by applejack »

Good luck Soul and hope to see you back one day. I had fun in the couple of adventures we had. Also thanks to you I will now always remember that Czechs lead the world in beer consumed per capita... by a lot! Bravo.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Pro

Post by Pro »

I didnt read it but i assume u thanked me. it was np

Brules

Post by Brules »

One of the greatest signatures ever will now fade away.... :( You will be missed.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

*sniffles* :(

Ahh.. you will be back soul. I've got a secure chest and a bed for you to use in the NWO guild house for when you do.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Thanks bro you will be missed by a lot of people on here you helped me with shit loads :D

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:?
Dude, properties are only giant bank boxes...

Start scratching it....
Err start from scratch again :wink:

You had alot of help. Pave your own way now.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Apoc wrote:Thanks bro you will be missed by a lot of people on here you helped me with shit loads :D
You freaking need regs Apoc!!!
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Eh somehow I missed this, good luck to you cap.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Return to “Tales of Adventure”