searching for a guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
unreal22

searching for a guild

Post by unreal22 »

Howdy, Im looking to join a rp/pvm guild. preferably smaller and light hearted. Ive played Ultima since 1998 an have been off an on UOSA for 2 years. My hours are some what spontanious although I do my best to hop on for a few hours every few days. Anyways, let me know. Thanks.

Vishakt

Re: searching for a guild

Post by Vishakt »

Greebas humie. If you don't mind changing that slightly to be a rp/pvm/pvp, medium sized, and light-hearted group and you feel like rerolling a new orc, check us out.

Bloodrock Clan Orcs

We rock.

Eddard

Re: searching for a guild

Post by Eddard »

Greetings and welcome to UOSA!

Immortal Lords is recruiting players just like you! We are a light hearted group here for fun and enjoyment. We are an rp/pvm/pvp guild. You can find out more about us here. http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Guilds:IL
Don't hesitate to pm either myself, Sir Eric Kain, or Sir Rellik if you would like more information about us. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Signed,
Eddard Vahanian
High Constable of Shadowmire

Return to “Guild Recruitment”