Shying away from DG town

Orrin

Shying away from DG town

Post by Orrin »

The very essence of the way dg works, our town will be visited frequntly by the rowdy sort, it either means where doing our job right or at the very least it means we will stand and fight back instead of recalling away.

to that end, yes ppl will come to dg town to have a lil play with us :) (Win or loose its all fun)

We work as a team and thus if you are getting griefed / attacked in dg town, hollow on dg chat and all online will come to aid you, win or loose.

if your afraid of loosing armour and tend to stay away due to that reason i will make you a set should you loose it for nothing while your in dg town.

what im trying to say is, we may die but as time goes on we will get better :) its all practice and a lil fun at the end of the day.
(Horse killing / res killing isnt fun)

im back to work, see you in dg town later :)

Dan........
Tiny DG

morganm

Re: Shying away from DG town

Post by morganm »

I treat recalling into DG town as any other place outside the guard zone.... don't show up with anything you can't afford to loose! =)

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I also will replace any weapons and armor lost to DG members that are defending DG Town. And yea, if youre hanging around socializing in DG Town and get jumped by PKs... that counts too, ill replace what i can.

Melryn Moonstone

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

yeah guys please dont shy away from DG town to fight, i'll also help with replacing lost stuff for free. Much better to fight and lose than not fight!
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

Flicker

Post by Flicker »

I will also help with any lost supplies.

Ash

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

i think we all have been doing a great job defending our town just wanted to say that and thank you !!!