Event Postponed Until Later Date Due to Lack of Interest

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Event Postponed Until Later Date Due to Lack of Interest

Post by Ardos »

mYm will be hosting a tournament with a twist.

Date: January 19th 5:00 PM Central Time

Rules:
Potions: Yes
Magics Weapons/Armor: Yes
Magic Items (wands, jewelery, clothing): No
Poisoned Weapons: No
Templates: Any (except tamers)
Stealing: Yes
Entrance fee: Free
Prize: Clothing Bless Deed (partners can decide how to split it) or choose to each receive 10 silver

All teams (you pick your parter) will be matched to an opposing team via a lottery system for all rounds. I will be responsible for this. There will be no looting allowed. Looting disqualifies you. There will be 2 to 3 judges in the arena to ensure that any violaters of rules are killed.

After the Tournament I will have a scavenger quest designed in our town. This will not be an easy quest and will likely take some sort of teamwork to win, unless you are a very cunning individual. There will be clues located throughout our town. I will post pictures of the exact area later. This event will be run and designed by me, hopefully with some GM giving messages about the status of the event. The prize for winning this scavenger hunt will be a clothing bless deed. It will require locating you locate keys, runes, and much more which will lead you through a maze of locations and to a final destination, that may or may not be located in our town!!!

I am hoping this will bring a large amount of players to watch our tournament, including pks, war guilds, thieves, trammelites, and many more, to replicate OSI events. Players who are prepared as soon as the tournament is over have a higher chance of finding the first clues and winning the event!
Last edited by Ardos on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Sandro

Re: mYm Hosted 2v2 Tournament and Scavenger Event. 1/19/11 5

Post by Sandro »

I am just extremely tired or is this a randomized team pairing 2v2?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Would be keen for this.. not going to happen for me on a weekday though.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I'm on Mjarks team.

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

If no interest is showed in the 2v2 tournament both events will be canceled until a later date.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

If you changed the time I bet more people would show up

Return to “Player Run Events”