BEGGARS' GUILD [BUM] RECRUITING

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
chainsoar

BEGGARS' GUILD [BUM] RECRUITING

Post by chainsoar »

Beggars, thieves, miscreants, urchins, vagrants & vagabonds - we call upon you, the dregs of Sosarian society. Do you embrace your position at the bottom of the pile, in the rancid underbelly of this land of ours? You are not alone. Others out there relish their place in the gutter, and we, the Beggars' Guild, are here to offer a home to you all.

We enjoy making the streets look dirty. We yearn for the chance to upset the daily balance of life with our filth & degradation. We are the foul smelling old beggar who follows you down the street until you toss a few coins his way.

This is our place in life and we accept it. Our desires are simple - booze and gold coins are usually all we require.

If you are one who seeks a place to be free from the shackles of regular washing, honest work and responsible alcohol use, [BUM] is for you.

The rules of the guild are simple, and are as follows -
  • *No BUM shall steal from another guildmate
    *Fighting each other is fine, BUMs often vent their drunken rage on one another. This is to be expected, and as an added bonus, is also hilarious.
    *Thieves are more than welcome.
    *We are not 'griefers' but it sometimes helps to make people's lives unpleasant until they give you booze money.
    *I am accepting reds, but entirely at my discretion. Tank mages need not apply.
    *No bigotry whatsoever. Hassling people into giving you gold does not mean using racist/sexist/homophobic language. Violation of this rule will result in immediate removal from the guild. I will be asking the community of UOSA to report any such behaviour by guild members to me directly.
    *No new players, I don't have the time or resources to teach guildmates how to play UO.
Rules subject to change when I feel like it.

If you want to apply, get in touch with me or fox_phyre via this thread, forum PM or IRC.

chainsoar aka Ogden, GM Hobo
Last edited by chainsoar on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

chainsoar

Re: BEGGARS' GUILD [BUM] RECRUITING

Post by chainsoar »

Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

bump

Pro

Post by Pro »

I refuse to join if i cant be a bigot. It's how i make myself feel big.

Blind Willie

Post by Blind Willie »

I'm brand new to the shard but this looks like something I'd be interested in. I just started training my stealth beggar/bard but I'll give you a PM when i get close to GM begging.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Blind Willie wrote:I'm brand new to the shard but this looks like something I'd be interested in. I just started training my stealth beggar/bard but I'll give you a PM when i get close to GM begging.
Haven't been around much lately so I saw this late but if you're still interested let me know. Things have been quiet recently but you're still welcome to join.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sign me up!

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

BUMP FOR NEW MISSION STATEMENT

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

chainsoar wrote:BUMP FOR NEW MISSION STATEMENT
Is begging skill no longer required?

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

McSchnurke wrote:
chainsoar wrote:BUMP FOR NEW MISSION STATEMENT
Is begging skill no longer required?
Indeed good sir, beggars are of course the root of BUM, but as the beautifully handwritten note states, all kinds of scumbags are welcome.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

[BUM]P

Return to “Guild Recruitment”