Able to use items from across the screen

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Able to use items from across the screen

Post by nightshark »

Not sure what items this applies to, all I know for sure is that you can double click a sword that is 10 tiles away and it will come up with a cursor to skin something. It doesn't work with food or dye tubs. In fact, you have to be within 1 tile to eat food. I believe it should be 2
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Re: Able to use items from across the screen

Post by Derrick »

nightshark wrote:Not sure what items this applies to, all I know for sure is that you can double click a sword that is 10 tiles away and it will come up with a cursor to skin something. It doesn't work with food or dye tubs. In fact, you have to be within 1 tile to eat food. I believe it should be 2
Thanks. This same problem with scissors was fixed in patch 140. Will investigate these other items. And will verify the eat food range as well.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Verified the eat food range should indeed be two tiles. I will be making this change, but as this is not something that can be grandfathered we'll be giving some notice before implementation. This will appear in the MOTD for at least a week before we fix this.

Thanks again!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Bump. This will be fixed in next patch. It's been in the in-game MOTD for a couple weeks or more.

Food items will be consumable from a two tile range. This could effect the security of items in houses.

Lucifuge
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lucifuge »

I noticed you can lock a container from across the screen. To be more specific, it was a small trapped chest and I locked/unlocked it from 6-7 tiles away. The key was on a keyring I think if that makes any difference.