We are either anti red or not. Im tired of the red "friends"

jlf2n

We are either anti red or not. Im tired of the red "friends"

Post by jlf2n »

Certain people think its cool to say reds can hang around and which ones. Well one of the friendly ones killed me tonight and Im tired of it.

Every day its some damn new red. Sexy Smithy was hyping Gray today saying he is "cool" even though he is a red. Yesterday it was Malice who she/he said was "cool" and 6 hours later its "DG dont help Malice anymore!".

So I port into DG town earlier today and see him and attack and Smithy is yelling at me about "dont attack him, dont attack him". So I stop and go on about my business.

Well tonight Im strolling through on Custos and get attacked by him. Then I come back with Joshua to attack him and get killed by two other "cool" reds because I attacked Gray.

Honestly this shit is getting old. I joined this guild because it was anti PK. Now all the sudden we have all these red friends who hang out and its not what I signed up for. These guys are not our friends. These are the same people who gank noobs every chance they get. They no more have the guilds best interest in mind than does Sexy Smithy. They all only have one thing in common and thats furthering their own personal agenda. These reds are only friendly to us because we can kick their ass. Otherwise they could give a piss about us. The whole purpose of this guild is being tarnished. If this is what we have become then its time I moved on.
Last edited by jlf2n on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: We are either anti red or not. Im tired of the red "frie

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Not only are they your friends but also your guildmates :lol: :wink:
Why else would everyone and their mom gather around you all with torches lit and pitchforks :lol:

Big Guilds Draw reds both for and against them...

That's the way it is...welcome to the world of big guild politics.

You couldn't possibly think that a guild that large and not one of them had a red alt did you?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This reek's of Illuminati Conspiracy...

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

*sighs*

I had just rezzed Gray after killing him when they unknowingly tried to rez kill him. I said its cool to stop them from rez killing the guy. I did not mean he was cool in general. I do not think of running my words through a fine toothed comb when i'm on a battle field and stop to make sure every person around me understood my meaning perfectly. Perhaps this is a short-coming in my character. Regardless, I do not advocate rez-killing and I stopped that in this situation as the death robe and being on foot was not clear enough that Gray was newly rezzed.

I've never had a good thing to say about Malice. You can ask anyone about that...and I mean anyone. Its a safe bet that few people do have anything good to say about him. He was killing VIP that night, though, and I was perfectly okay with that going on while we were trying to run an event un-interrupted.

When I called upon K^A to help out so that a Tank's event could continue unmolested (as I helped run the disrupters off myself), Malice decided to turn on Jada and attack her instead of VIP. That was when I said to not help Malice as he was a "turncoat" and could not be trusted. My exact words.

Next time, just ask me about things before going off with little to no knowledge of what was really going on. You know what they say about people who assume. Will save everyone a lot of nonsense and it won't make your fellow guildmates and our guild look bad in the process.

Take Care All,

~Smithy
Special Projects Minion.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Rose wrote:This reek's of Illuminati Conspiracy...
They are building landing strips for gay martians...I swear to God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuvcpjf1JU
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Oh i do wish the stone was not in my godly powers on occasions like this, before this gets out of hand ill create a new thread regarding reds in DG town which will also be posted in second age discusion area so there will be no more confusion.
Tiny DG

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27412

in answer to the Op's thread, i hope this will clear the way for us :)
Tiny DG

jlf2n

Post by jlf2n »

A site admin can remove this topic if needed. Since Ive disbanded from the guild I don't guess it really serves any sort of purpose. And as for Sexy Smiths response, anyone who believes anything she says has obviously not spent enough time around him/her.

This situation was honestly more of a last straw than the fly that broke the back. Since I was pubicly lied about on the guild chat channel I'll post my grievence one more time here.

About two weeks ago the PK moto was in DG town and had just killed Smithys toon Erzbert and looted a hally from it. Just moments later, with the help of an ebolt from Smithy, I downed Moto and looted two Hallys off him. Now when he killed Erzbert it was out of my line of site and it wasnt until I saw his/her ghost that I knew Erz had been killed. But when I looted the two hallys I immediately ported to my house and dropped them onthe floor so I could ID them later and quickly ported back to the guild hall as someone mentioned that other PKs were there and that Mel needed help. Well I guess in my excitment I missed Smithys requests that I return her hally. When I did see her request, she was visibly upset and asked that I stopped ignoring her. At this same time 2 more pks show up and the battle is back on. Just a few moments later she went into a full on tantrum saying that she was leaving DG and she was tired of all the people stealing from her, not just me, but all the people. About this same time we finished fighting and returned to the guild hall. At this point I have someone run up and snoop my bag, the hally of course wasnt in it, only the hally I use was. She later said I only returned the hally after being snooped and "outed as she put". (Of all of this I have screenshots.)

I ask what is going on and at this point Smithy is acting irate. I ported back to my house and grabbed and returned the Hally. At this point she calls me a thief and said this made the 4th time I had stolen a hally from her. Other than this instance there had not been a single time that I had been out hunting or in a fight with PKs that she was in to loot anything much less something someone had looted off of her. Ive asked repeatedly for details on these other times that I have stolen from her and not once as she given a credible response. To date her only response on the subject is that it is in the best interest of the guild that she "let it go". There is not one person in the guild who can remember a time that they had seen me or her in the same fight with a PK. Keep in mind she had only been in the guild a few weeks at this point.

There never was a "situation" that could have been misconstrued as me stealing or looting something that was hers. There has never been one instance, big or small, that could lead to her making these accusations with a clear concious. She was lying through her teeth, plain and simple. The fact the she was allowed to lie with no recourse soured me on the guild then and this situation yesterday was all Im willing to take from a video game we all play for fun.

There are two people who know the truth about what happened. Me and her. We are the only two people that know she is lying, and we both also know that karma will infact bite you in the ass.

Brules

Post by Brules »

You're a douche, I will still pay 10k a kill shot just on the princeple that I don't like you and you come across like a total asshat.