I offered Derrick a $200 donation for my PC's loot history

jlf2n

I offered Derrick a $200 donation for my PC's loot history

Post by jlf2n »

Stay tuned, karma just may have found its way to Sexy Smithy. I offered him the money up front to pull my toons loot history so I can prove her to be the liar that she is in regards to me loot stealing hallys from her.

This could be epic!

And Sexy, I know when you read this your hearts just going to sink down into your stomach. If he can pull my toons loot history I will put the money in his paypal account tomorrow!

Bomani

Re: I offered Derrick a $200 donation for my PC's loot histo

Post by Bomani »

honestly dude .. get over it .. no one cares

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

Bomani wrote:honestly dude .. get over it .. no one cares
this

go buy another newbie katana bro.

if you need it, i can spot you the 1k to get armor too!

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

I like you both, its a shame that you both have had a personality clash. These things can happen on a game like this but please dont let this become an obsession, whats happend has happend, its in the past now. look forward and dont be a stranger to DG Town.

Take care,
Tiny DG

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Why dont yall just hang this kid.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Downs

Post by Downs »

or hand him over to the cA department of justice for a public archery execution
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Erastus

Post by Erastus »

Bomani wrote:honestly dude .. get over it .. no one cares
I actually care mate... Would love to see the truth, as I think
Jlf2n is not a liar...
Ras Tafari Makonnen
Bootes [Dungeon Guards]

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

The truth is, there were 2 nice hallys that were looted that day. One was mine (Moto) and one was the one I looted from sexy smithy.

I de-synched and got killed trying to steal breadmans mare, Jlf2n got a lucky ebolt at the right time, and I fell over.

I watched him loot my corpse as a ghost, he took everything on it including smithy's hally... lol where else could it have gone? Breadman was afk, smithy was dead, and Joshua was the only person anywhere close to my body, and I'm positive the mare didn't loot it lol.

This kid is a headcase, smithy is a prominent member of UOSA and DG. Their actions speak for them selves, end of story.

sakura

Post by sakura »

(>_<)... Will this end at some point?

Akari Moongate

Erastus

Post by Erastus »

IMHO he just took her hally home to keep it safe, thats it..... Cry over one hally, how ridiculous...
Ras Tafari Makonnen
Bootes [Dungeon Guards]

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

my bet is this is josh

jlf2n

Post by jlf2n »

hahah Rose, de-syched my ass. You were running away like your ass was on fire. It wasn't my e-bolt that actually killed you. It was an e bolt from Sexy Smithys toon Erzbert or something like that. I para'ed and beat your ass like you owed me $50 bucks but to be honest you were about to get away from me. I was out of mana and you were 10 tiles ahead of me and cutting a trail when Sexy (I cringe to actually have to call another dude sexy) hit you with an e bolt. This is how this whole thing started. Do you think if he/she wasn't standing right there that he/she would have known that I looted his/her hally? If she was a ghost how would he/she have even know I looted the hally? Are you guys actually disputing this? Are you actually arguing who threw the e bolt? Because if you don't think I took pictures of my first pk kill your as stupid as your pks name. I can prove you both to be liars right now.

He/she had went into the GH and got a rez from someone and ran outside just in time to hit you with the e bolt spell to finish you off from 20%. All that talk about you were doing this or that is complete stupidity. I mean who gets in a pk fight and minimizes to check an alt (Read your post in the trash talk). Ok, yeah, cool story bro. (And thanks for that +25 hally you spent 3 days trying to buy back)

And like Erastus eluded to, most DG know, and have admitted to me behind the scenes, that they know who is telling the truth here. I know its hard to believe from my last 6 or so posts but I'm a really nice guy who tries to help people whenever possible. I try to help anyone who needs it but there is a flip side to me. I hate pos people with a passion. Most folks would have let some piece of trash like Sexy lying about them go and realized that their actions speak louder than his/her words. But for whatever reason when I run across people like him/her on the internet I can't help but go full retard. Most of the folks from DG who had 3 months to get to know me won't say a bad thing about me and that is for a reason. Notice how no one else besides the dude who pretends to be a chick has said anything bad about me? Ever wonder why that might be?

I think that the overall hope of the guild is that Sexy Smithy will get pissed and leave the guild on his/her own at some point so he/she can't spread rumors and lies. I understand that. Its not a big deal. While I have really enjoyed my time here and liked the excitement pks bring to an online world my time is drawing to a close. Without my guild mates this place just isn't near as fun and I've already begun looking for another game. But on my way out from this server I want people to know what sort of pos Sexy Smithy is. Not that its overly hard to figure out. And Rose, if you think your opinion on this can have an influence you are as delusional as Sexy. 90% of your kill count comes from hanging around the Brit GY. I guess its telling that you are the only person on the DG forum who has took up for Sexy Smithy.

Oh and Phidias, if you read this, shoot me a pm. I've been looking for you in game. I want to give you my house and loot before I move on. I hate to let it all go to waste.

To all my other pals in DG it was a fun run. Nothing lasts forever as they say. I'll catch you guys on another forums. I always go with jlf2n. Google it!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Your so intense man... I think you should tryout for American Gladiators.

jlf2n

Post by jlf2n »

Rose wrote:Your so intense man... I think you should tryout for American Gladiators.
Haha yeah man its sort of a curse. I could have worse habits I guess.

andersej

Post by andersej »

take it easy man. I dont care really what happend you were fun to play with.
This message has been approved by a Tank