hot keys reset

Koden

hot keys reset

Post by Koden »

each time I log off and back on i have to delete and reset hot keys to get them to work. This started night of the 12th i think
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: hot keys reset

Post by Chaos »

pretty sure nothing changed on 12th back then .. however more information could be used to help ..

First OS .. second do you use razor .. if you use razor do you have profiles set .. have you tried copy pasting a known good desktop file (with all your macros etc) into the app. place and renaming them for char name..

Alot more info would help ... I'm glad to give any advise I can, but I'll need more info..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

I often had my numpad razor hotkeys not working, which lead sometimes to ackward in game situations lol. Anyways I found the problem: sometimes my Numlock wasn't turned on and if it aint turned on it won't recognise ur numpad keys :) Just wanted to share.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Make sure you are running razor as administrator if you are using windows 7/vista.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w