Computer Not Loading Graphics Correctly

time2a

Computer Not Loading Graphics Correctly

Post by time2a »

bran new computer top of the line and is loading at all times like i am pushing didnt change the connectio only upgraded m computer. i am coming across black triangle in lines of paterns and sold black chunks that disappear when i run them on my screen. any help would be awesome thanks. Says also i cant load my photo due to being too loarge.. =/ also running windows 7 running razor under admin. tahnks

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Computer Not Loading Graphics Correctly

Post by Chaos »

Your screens res. is to large from the sounds of it .. yes you can force display past what the server sends packets .. so unknown areas (areas were packets were not send from ) will display in greyed out buggy tiles ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Hans
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hans »

I have razor set to 1200x990, which was about as big as I could make it without it looking like total crap. -- It will artifact (black triangles) a little, and the 4 corners will be gray, but it's tolerable. I just placed my paperdoll, minimap and backpack to cover up the gray-corner areas.

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

Step 1: Ensure that you have the latest drivers for your video card from either Microsoft, the manufacturer of the computer, or the manufacturer of the video card (some times the best driver could be one of the three).

Step 2: Make sure you have the latest DirectX with shader rendering support.

Step 3: If all else fails try to find a trustworthy site that hosts directx 6 (yes the oooold one that was bundled with second age cd if you're running dagon client) and run Windows 7 in XP mode.
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Check the "Razor - settings for Windows 7" section of http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Razor
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]