A Bard's Tale Part 1

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

A Bard's Tale Part 1

Post by Huzke »

The door to the guild house flung open, hinges slamming with a loud crack. A tall imposing figure clad in iron armor, carrying sword on his hip and a shield on his back emblazoned with the crest of The Company of the Vigilant entered and then angrily slammed the door shut behind him and then turned to face the four figures playing cards at the table. The four cringed in unison.

Where is he? Shouted Pirul, Lord of C^V.

"Ugh, here we go again.." responded Cattie Brie

"Who?" asked Xevec, Counsel member of C^V. Atraxi and Faber remained quiet, they both sat back grinning, trying not to laugh.

"You know damn well where that boy is!" Thundered a deep and raspy voice from up the stairs as slowly down walked Haywyr, an older but tough and rugged looking man, though still looking much older than he probably rightfully should being either aged by adventure or from stress caused by the subject at question is debatable.

"He's at the tavern.." he pauses. "Or rather, by now, the Inn." He finishes with a chuckle.

"Fast worker" Faber mumbles under his breath and laughs.

"This isn't funny, Faber!" Pirul thunders.

"What did he do now?" Cattie asks.

Pirul hangs his shield and sword on a hook on the wall and then takes a seat at the table with the others and lets out a sigh.

"Well there are a couple very irrate farmers in Vesper. It seems one caught Huzke in his barn this morning with his daughter and the daughter of a neighboring farmer all three passed out, naked, and hung over." Pirul explains.

"Again?" Xevec asks.

"Yes, again." Pirul responds. "At this rate the fathers of Vesper are going to invade New Windmere with torches and pitchforks asking for that boy's head, and I'm inclined to let him deal with the matter on his own if he's going to continue with his promiscuity and bedding of every maiden he flashes a smile at."

"You may as well, he'll find a way out of it, he always does..not sure how most the time..but he does." The old man, Haywyr, says as he also slowly strolls over to the table and sits down.

"Like the time he and I escaped the orcs that ambushed us near the moongate by giving the female orc a flirtatious grin and playing his harp winning her over and convincing her to let us go." Atraxi, says.

"And how he always kept the bandits out of the guild house during the invasion by entertaining them with songs and making them forget what they were even there for, sometimes even turning them on each other." Xevec adds.

"And countless other times he's managed to get himself out of dire circumstances merely with words or wit, yes, yes, I get it. But this has got to stop! It's beginning to make us look un-virtuous!" Pirul replies.

"Calm down Pirul, were you not once a young man and did you not have an eye for young women?" Cattie says rhetorically.

"Ugh, yes of course but he does it so brazenly and it's got all the fathers of these two towns in an uproar." Pirul says.

"Well then let those fathers tend their daughters! We all know Huzke likes a certain type of girl and they're not with much virtue themselves, so who are these fathers to think our guild un-virtuous while their daughters are the ones falling for a silver tongue, a smile, and a pint of ale?" Haywyr interjects.

"I suppose" Pirul responds. "But it would be nice if he'd just tone it down a bit.."

"Good luck with that" Cattie says, as Faber and Atraxi respond with laughter.

Pirul groans.

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A Bard's Tale Part 1

Post by xevec »

Hey nice story!
"Haywyr, an older but tough and rugged looking man, though still looking much older than he probably rightfully should being either aged by adventure or from stress caused by the subject at question is debatable. "
I laughed really hard at this part!

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Huzke opened his eyes slowly. He sat up in bed, looking around the room to get his bearings.

"Baby, are you ok?" a familiar voice inquired as Huzke felt a hand rub his bare back.

Looking into the eyes of his husband, Faber, brought the young bard fully back to reality.

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just having a strange dream. I think I need a drink."

Huzke slid out of bed, lighting a candle. After dressing himself, he looked down at the bare body of his mate, longingly.

"You won't be long, will you," faber asked.

"No, just riding over to New Windmere. Maybe Atraxi will be at the Tavern. He's always good for a laugh. I'll throw a couple back, then I'll be in your arms again. Maybe I'll bring those toys again. You liked those, right?"

"Oh no, not again! Huz, I told you, invisibility bracelets aren't supposed to be used for that. It freaks me out every time you do that. Lets just cuddle."

Huzke agreed, then planted a kiss on his partner.

Outside, he mounted his trusty steed, then rode off in the moonlight towards New Windmere.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Atraxi putting his fantasies to written word.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Hey, you never denied that you guys were married. You just said you weren't at the ceremony.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Can't wait for Part 2!
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

faber

Post by faber »

Is this all a feeble attempt to prove that Huzke is not in love with a man? (A big buff, incredibly handsome man at that.)

*devilish grin*

edit: I just read Atraxi's post. That is clearly an exageration. Huzke and I are not cuddly. We're the masculine gay type. Cuddling is for queers! ;)

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

You jerks took something pure and beautiful and corrupted it. A pox upon your houses!

Faber when you gonna be back baby?

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Huzke wrote:A pox upon your houses!
If my house goes idoc tonight, I blame you!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

That Pirul guy sure sounds like a hard ass!!

:P
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

You just made my day Huzke. Pretty funny story and well written too. Good to know what types you like, if I cross one i'll send her to Vesper LOL
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Please do Pringle!

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Atraxi wrote:

And then I get a PM from Atraxi, one of his houses did fall ....

Pull the doll down Huz!!!

Great stories guys heheh

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Cattie B wrote:
Atraxi wrote:

And then I get a PM from Atraxi, one of his houses did fall ....

Pull the doll down Huz!!!

Great stories guys heheh
I didn't make the connection, but wow! You're right.

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

That's what ya get for fkn with meh!