Question for you GM LPers..

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Hemdar

Question for you GM LPers..

Post by Hemdar »

After you hit GM do you automatically pick lev 4/5 chests on first try? So do you guys get rid of Detect Hidden if this is true or is it still of some use?

Pat

Re: Question for you GM LPers..

Post by Pat »

I think i generally get lvl 4's on first try but lvl 5's may take a few trys... not many tho. Keeping detect hidden would be a waste of skill points.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

It seems I pick level 5 tmap chests first try, every try.. based on a sample of only about 5 chests. So I cannot be sure.

However, level 4 dungeon chests I have definitely failed picks on.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

There's no point to it at GM lockpicking. You don't succeed on 4's or 5's every time, but hopefully you are hidden or invisible when trying the level 5's, and you will succeed long before your invisibility spell wears off.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Aye funnily enough I did 2 level 5s last night and failed 1 pick between them. Seems like the chance of success is very high, weird considering you can't even pick a level 5 until 100.0.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

tanmits

Post by tanmits »

S&S Yew: fully stocked bulk reagents, weapons, armor, explosion traps, and fishing spoils. Also, temporarily carrying POTION KEGS!

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

True, I was commenting on the fact that you go from 0% success to a very high % success rate in just 0.1 skill. Doesn't match with the way skills generally work in UO.

Return to “Guides”