TERRIBLE lag when first loading up UO

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

TERRIBLE lag when first loading up UO

Post by Paradox »

So, after screwing with this all day and trying literally everything under the sun. It came down to unplugging a peripheral.

The issue started when I would load into the world. Right after my bags opened up i would get really bad video lag and my mouse would jump. This happened until the game came to a halt.
I was thinking that it couldn't be the machine in any way possible because it's for one brand new and for two it plays everything else perfectly fine.

I changed the compatibility settings for Razor. I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

I uninstalled and reinstalled

I deleted all profiles with in razor,

I ran C cleaner to make sure it wasn't something else.

I tried UO without razor.

I tried updating windows multiple times and rebooting.

I tried moving the files over to my phones storage and installing uo there and changing the registry path.

Suffice to say I tried just about anything you could to fix the issue just short side of reinstalling the OS entirely.

So to get to the fix I tried to load Battlefield Bad Company 2 to make sure it wasn't my memory on either my video cards or RAM.

It ran beautifully, but wait I didn't have sound. This occasionally happens for me. Since I use a USB g35 logitech headset for some reasons the drivers load incorrectly and you get no sounds.
So i unplugged the headset and plugged it back in to allow the computer to load the drivers correctly.

What do you know presto UO is fixed...

Hope this helps some people.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead