$$$ Is Recruiting - Crafters, Vendor Owners & $ Makers!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Brules

$$$ Is Recruiting - Crafters, Vendor Owners & $ Makers!

Post by Brules »

I am happy to say that $$$ is now accepting applications and recruiting members. We are a guild built around community, friendship and making $$$. So if you like to hang out, make $ and be active in the community come check us out!

Ideal members are your crafters, your character who runs your vendor shop, your Tmap hunters, your rares collectors. Dunegone crawlers and lockpickers, all are welcome.

All we ask is to hang out, be semi active and help better the server!

If you would like to assist with new player housing and promoting it, I would love to have some help there as well.

IRC channel is #$$$, come hang out and get to know $$$!

Berock Shagando

Re: $$$ Is Recruiting - Crafters, Vendor Owners & $ Makers!

Post by Berock Shagando »

I have a treasure hunter that isn't in a guild.
GM Music, 90's peace and provo for fast money
95 picking, 80's cartog for t-hunts
Magery and med are low but i mainly use it for transportation

Currently working cartog til I can decode lvl 4's before I train picking up to gm. I also use this character to fish sunken treasure and am very experienced with mibs. Thought about raising fishing so i can fish them up, but t-maps are more lucrative imo and i get them from provoking...

Overlord Nathaniel

Post by Overlord Nathaniel »

I am new and my first toon will be a crafter, need to make money right :D just wondered if you recruit new players, im new to this shard not UO.

Candle

Post by Candle »

I'm a fisher and I'm looking to join a guild who has a vendor house.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”