Windy Bay New Player Lodging *AVAILABLE*

Moderator: Support Moderators

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Windy Bay New Player Lodging *AVAILABLE*

Post by dren »

Free Lodging for New Players at Windy Bay

This housing is generously provided through donations by the Merchants of Britannia.
wblodging-mob.JPG
- New players will have access to a secures container to place their valuables for temporary storage.

- You will be made a friend of the house, a key ring is locked down on the house, no need to carry the house key.

- You should be actively working to place your own home.

- Once you've place a house of your own or in the case you decide to quit or go inactive please let me know, this way I can make the house available to another new player.

- Please check in with me once a week on forums or in game. If the house is empty and you are not around I will make the house available to others.

If you want to move into the house PM me please.

Thanks,
Dren
Last edited by dren on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 am, edited 14 times in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Windy Bay New Player Lodging (Vacant)

Post by dren »

This is empty again now. If any new players want in let me know.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

A Skilled Midget

Re: Windy Bay New Player Lodging (In Use)

Post by A Skilled Midget »

WOW! I'm a new player here(no need for a house as i found a great guild who has done this for me) But i would just like to say you sir are amazing. It's great to see this in our community. Im glad i picked this server.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Thanks! :)

Looks like the house is empty again also, I haven't seen anyone refreshing and there is no stuff in there for weeks.

Sooooo if anyone wants in just PM me.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

I'm definitely interested in this, as long as I count as a new player - started two days ago. Sent you a PM.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Windy Bay New Player Lodging (In Use)

Post by dren »

BTW, there are two of these lodging houses side-by-side. I put up an updated picture of the one that is being used by new players (most right one). Right now its occupied but when it's available again I will change the title of the main post.

UPDATE 9/23/11
Sorry guys & gals, I sold this to a new player. I will do some new player housing again at some point in the future.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Windy Bay New Player Lodging *AVAILABLE*

Post by dren »

This is back now and redesigned.

Return to “New Player Help”