Pullo. Looking to join

Pullo

Pullo. Looking to join

Post by Pullo »

Hello
My name is Pullo. I talked with you on irc and think you are a good guys. So it will be good to join you. It is my first experience in UO. I have been playing since March. I love this game so i deciede to joing friendly newbie guild. I'm going to build dexxer: resist, magery, swordmanship, tactics, anatomy, healing, parrying. i'm from russia. I can speak english so i hope it wont be a great problem to understand each other.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pullo. Looking to join

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Hi Pullo.. Good to see Akari didn't scare you off in IRC the other day...
Anyways, come in our IRC channel and hang out a bit more also a little in game so we can get to know you a bit better and see if you will fit in DG.
Alex

Pullo

Re: Pullo. Looking to join

Post by Pullo »

Alexandria Rose wrote:Hi Pullo.. Good to see Akari didn't scare you off in IRC the other day...
Anyways, come in our IRC channel and hang out a bit more also a little in game so we can get to know you a bit better and see if you will fit in DG.
Dont worry, your dialogs were rather funny. Yesterday, Breadman, Scoriopn King and i hunted in the dungeon. Despite of red guys who killed us it was very thrilling and exiting joureny. If you interested in smth, please just ask me. For example i can tell a lot about communism ;-)