Bravery At Its Finest

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Malaikat

Re: Bravery At Its Finest

Post by Malaikat »

Maybe you'd better read your own post again, Shakespeare. I get that you're mocking him for his "bravery", but if you expect anyone to infer your ganking was retaliatory, you need to make some amendments. Particularly to this line here:

"A foul fiend chose to take on 7 valiant warriors."

My point remains...why even post about it? At the end of the day, you and your goons still just dropped a guy 7v1. It's not impressive and it's not comical, it's trammel.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Truly, you are daft.

We came to the aid of a friend and chased him off.

He chose to come back and fight 7v1.

A "brave" fellow indeed.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

*sigh*

Yes. Thank you for once again expounding upon your cryptic witticism. I appreciate you giving me such a clear window into the dense imagery and rich symbolism of your post. Certainly such sarcasm and irony haven't been known in literature since the days of Chaucer or perhaps Milton. Oh, that it were more than a single line! Please, write more for surely you are a master of poetic language.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

You're still butthurt, Serenity?

(How's that for poetry?)
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

It's as factually inaccurate as it is unpoetic. I'm not Serenity and I'm not Hazy. My dexer is in D^D and his name is Malaikat Maut.

I'm actually more angered that L/S always drops by when I'm not around...as I've yet to encounter him in game. I don't troll people as an act of vengeance to to fulfill some kind of vendetta. That would be childish and lame. No, it's just something fun to pass the time.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Do you even play then?!?! How come you're never around when we're wipping the floor with your guildies? (and as you can see from the plethora of screenshots in these threads, it happens often)
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I play at work, so not as often as I'd like and not during peak times. In addition to the risk of perpetually walking around gray and attacking crims on site, I also play with the added danger of possibly needing to alt-tab if my boss or coworkers storm into my office. Heh, so if you're ever fighting me on the field and I go still, enjoy the 50k worth of eq I pvp with...risk vs. reward baby.

I'm usually on for an hour or so every morning from 8-9ish EST.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Malaikat wrote:It's as factually inaccurate as it is unpoetic. I'm not Serenity and I'm not Hazy. My dexer is in D^D and his name is Malaikat Maut.

I'm actually more angered that L/S always drops by when I'm not around...as I've yet to encounter him in game. I don't troll people as an act of vengeance to to fulfill some kind of vendetta. That would be childish and lame. No, it's just something fun to pass the time.
In all fairness, your guildmates called us out on the fights. If you don't like us coming after ya's, then you only have yourselves to blame as we all went about our business in peace beforehand. You say trolling? Hardly, I only make silly write-ups about things. It just so happens that a lot of them involve your guild. I just do this for fun and I receive countless PM's every day from random players thanking me for them and as such...the write-ups shall continue.

We won't touch on the multiple other players (from other guilds that I have no affiliation with) posting similar things, though. That would stray too far into the realm of a logical discussion pertaining to your guild and their lack of ownership for their actions.

I suppose you can blame me for this if it makes you feel better at the end of the day, but the reality of it is that D^D came after us first...and have to lay in the bed that they've made now. As all of my friends and guildmates can attest to, I have no vendetta and have even been talking to Serenity and Hazy on occasion about more mundane things...so you should do a "factually inaccurate" check on your own sources. I'm just having fun with the PvP out there and have been known to fall asleep waiting for PvP action when the guild is out PvM'ing in dungeons, heh.

Regardless, i'm glad you only play for an hour a day with the kind of equipment I literally give away as it allows you to come in here talking out your britches about stuff you know nothing of. It only adds to my amusement.

I thank thee!

-L/S

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Wow he runs into you guys and dies a lot. Maybe he should learn not to fight an angry mob. They always win.

And I am sorry. But what f'ing moron as a red jumps through gates? Oh Im sorry that question was answered already.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Light Shade wrote: In all fairness, your guildmates called us out on the fights. If you don't like us coming after ya's, then you only have yourselves to blame as we all went about our business in peace beforehand.
I can tell you're having a hard time following this. Look, I'm not upset, angered, afraid, or any emotion other than elated that you're "coming after" us. IMO the sole reason to play UO is for drama and pvp. The more wars I'm in and disgruntled players who have me on the top of their lists the better.
I have no vendetta and have even been talking to Serenity and Hazy on occasion about more mundane things...so you should do a "factually inaccurate" check on your own sources.
His post was inaccurate in that Pirul labeled me as Serenity. I'm not Serenity, hence his post is factually inaccurate. It's really not that difficult, is it?
Regardless, i'm glad you only play for an hour a day with the kind of equipment I literally give away as it allows you to come in here talking out your britches about stuff you know nothing of. It only adds to my amusement.
I get the impression you're the kind of individual who's often and easily amused...which I myself find amusing.

We're all laughing at you, not with you.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Malaikat wrote:We're all laughing at you, not with you.
I aim to please. :wink:

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Paradox wrote:Wow he runs into you guys and dies a lot. Maybe he should learn not to fight an angry mob. They always win.

And I am sorry. But what f'ing moron as a red jumps through gates? Oh Im sorry that question was answered already.
Lol it opened up infront of me you fuck.
I dont think you have any right to call me a moron as I have never seen you on the field.

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

So you weren't following a twinkie through the gate?

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Notorious wrote:
Paradox wrote:Wow he runs into you guys and dies a lot. Maybe he should learn not to fight an angry mob. They always win.

Lol it opened up infront of me you fuck.
I dont think you have any right to call me a moron as I have never seen you on the field.

Haha sounds like I caught a nerve. You ok? You going to need extra care and lots of drugs after this one? Because I am just guessing here, but it seems your blood pressure is a little high.

I've seen you on the field. All over it
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Notorious wrote:Lol it opened up infront of me you fuck.
And keeping to Era Accuracy, you and a Ram waited a solid 5 seconds to step through the gate to help simulate lag. Long enough for me to type to everyone to spam guards just in case you and a Ram were "Brave" enough to come through.

I applaud your dedication to Era Accuracy.

-L/S