The Dhali Llama

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The Dhali Llama

Post by Light Shade »

Its hard to be a man of peace. How many times can you turn the cheek, if you will, before you start to lose that placid cool? Even the greatest of men suffer from weakness at times. Its to be expected. No one is perfect. Everyone stumbles from time to time. This afternoon, though, The Dhali Llama fell far from grace and unleashed years of pent up frustration and anger... :evil:

Later on, the Dhali Llama was committed to the ground for his actions. Upon his return to the living, though, his deeds brought retribution to his now tarnished soul. The Dhali Llama...punished by the UO Gods...

Irony?

-L/S

P.S. I have to apologize, he didn't know he was in Statloss. He does not have enough fingers and toes to count that high. Ignorance is bliss...until reality sets in.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Pirul

Re: The Dhali Llama

Post by Pirul »

Best part about it is when Serenity came running up crying that what we're doing will ruin UOSA, that it's stupid, etc. (QQ)

We don't do that to the other 99% of the shard pop, just to D^D. If you can't take it, don't deal it.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

LOL, I forgot about that! We're ruining UOSA by griefing the griefers! Oh no's! LOL :lol:

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I wish someone would do that to my PK.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I've only seen your PK once...probably due to the fact that we live in opposite sides of the world :P.

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

That was a huge battle that day. We even setup a healers house because. C^V was being aimlessly murdered! They WERE NOT ARMED D-D! Have you no HONOR!?
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Paradox wrote:That was a huge battle that day. We even setup a healers house because. C^V was being aimlessly murdered! They WERE NOT ARMED D-D! Have you no HONOR!?
Yeah, but don't forget we're the gankers:
Malaikat wrote:Heh, I've never seen any guild celebrate ganking as hardily as C^V. I count perhaps a single screen shot that has less than 3v1 odds in your favor...

Most people would be too shamed to flaunt such obviously ignoble victories, so I can at the least applaud your brash lack of self image.
(From this thread)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Yep and the last set of images in that thread include a 3v1, a 3v2 (in the middle of a t-hunt on a secluded island: wtf?), and...surprise! another 3v1.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Malaikat wrote:Yep and the last set of images in that thread include a 3v1, a 3v2 (in the middle of a t-hunt on a secluded island: wtf?), and...surprise! another 3v1.
Hey pal, it's not my fault D^D doesn't know how to stick together. It was 3v3 - 3v4 out there, these guys were just too bad to stay on screen, I can post the time stamps and they are all within minutes of each other...but then again you'll just say I photoshopped it.

Oh, and I almost forgot, you know the worst part, I didn't want to take another count for killing so many D^D's, so after attacking the Dhali Llama the first time, I had to heal him up to full health once so he couldn't count me!!! And my two guildies still got him!! So in a sense, I was actually on their team!!

Can't speak about the t-hunt one, unfortunately I was not invited to that party.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pirul wrote:I've only seen your PK once...probably due to the fact that we live in opposite sides of the world :P.
Probably.. I used to regularly PK off peak with felix and sometimes on peak in the weekends. Haven't PKed on Olympian since before felix quit.. I'll get around to using him again some day.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Yeah, it was a while ago and we were rolling deep that day, and iIrc, you were solo, and since we're gankers, there was not too much chance of interaction before you were gone. :P

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't understand what you did to him.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I don't understand what you did to him.
He was quite blue at the beginning of the day. Then he turned red. Then we killed him. Then he rezzed in Stat because he wasn't thinking.

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Light Shade wrote: Then he rezzed in Stat because he wasn't thinking.
Can I have newbie explanation of what that means??

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Kriav wrote:
Light Shade wrote: Then he rezzed in Stat because he wasn't thinking.
Can I have newbie explanation of what that means??
He took too many murder counts in a short space of time. As a result, his character has a penalty upon ressurrection of permanent skill loss. He was probably confused as he was tricked into the whole thing, and wasn't thinking when he clicked to accept ressurrection.