Yew Bank 12 Tile Outlet - Magic DPs restocked - priced 2sell

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MoJo's

Yew Bank 12 Tile Outlet - Magic DPs restocked - priced 2sell

Post by MoJo's »

Located just SE of the SE corner of Yew Bank (- approximately 12 tiles)

Updating Original Post as soo much has been added :!: Note I've also added recall runes to several of the vendors just to make it easy to get back there

Potions
Deadly Poisoned Weapons
Rune Books
Bandages
House Add-ons (no smith add-ons yet)
Tinker Traps and Lockpicks (please don't blow yourself up ive marked that the traps arent tinker training boxes but still seen 2 people blow up infront of me *sighs*)
Full Potion Kegs
Empty Potion Kegs

Shipwreck salvage items
Scrolls (recall, mark and gate for now)
Full Spellbooks
Fish Steaks
Magic Weapons
Armor

I have one spot left to place something that people want to see here. Suggestions and comments are welcome
Attachments
12c.JPG
12a.JPG
12a.JPG (56.27 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
Last edited by MoJo's on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

MoJo's

Re: Yew Bank - New Vendor - 12 Tile Outlet

Post by MoJo's »

Thank you! Thank you! Over 400 visits in 6 days. And stock outages have been refilled within 24 hours at the most. And as more start using the place I'll start keeping stock levels higher.

New In: FULL spellbooks - guaranteed! avoid those scam scum and their empty fake books.

Next to be added will be the Pentagram and Abbatoir Add-ons.

Again any suggestions on wanted items is welcomed.

Thanks again for stopping by. Keep on coming and I'll keep on stocking :wink:
Attachments
12b.JPG
12b.JPG (147.55 KiB) Viewed 3841 times

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

Just a quick update. Finally finished the carpenter. Pentagrams and Abbatoirs have been added :)

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

another addition... the ubiquitous Fish Steaks !

MoJo's

Re: Yew Bank - New Vendor - 12 Tile Outlet - Items Updated

Post by MoJo's »

Bumpity bump. Getting on toward a 1,000 visits for this shop now.

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

bumpin cos its so close now to a 1,000 vists. 93 more and it'll be there :) thanks for the patronage. Its a ton of work keeping stocked but worth it if you keep coming back.
Thinking of adding basic GM QuarterStaffs. Cool weapon for macers that can't be repaired. Curious how many macers there are out there?

Also a comment on pricing posts I've seen dotted around. There's two things. Convenience has every right to factor into anyones pricing. I do see items around that are at ridiculously low prices and although that's all well and good they really arent sustainable unless components are all idoc sourced. Most of populace doesnt realize what it costs to run a vendor store. My personal methodolgy is simple. I factor going rates/costs for resources and vendor fees and double up. Any store knocking out gear at a price below this is a store that's gonna disappear, run out of resources, or go for long periods of being empty. And personally I get annoyed when i get used to going somewhere for something and then it runs out. That's just a time waste having to find somewhere else to get whatever it is from.
Players should also consider opportunity costs on time for stores providing vendor services. Anything less than a decent 2up model means times gonna be better spent farming for gold - provided making gold is the goal i suppose. I mention this simply to re-iterate the need to think about sustainability and longevity before people jump up and down about prices.

As it is I'm happy to say that many of the store's items are infact cheaper than several others. Sure its not totally consistent, but unless theres a mass buyout, the difference is this stores always stocked.

Again, if anyone wants to see an item here that's not drop a reply and i'll take a look at it. Similarly if any regulars have any feedback don't hesitate to let me know here or PM. :)

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

Outstanding shop! I will be back

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

EndJinn

Post by EndJinn »

good shop i stop by regularly..I am looking to buy full suit of black plate mail can you add any there please? i would certainly buy within a day two maximum you can pm me or reply here ill check here again soon for vendor updates thanks ..

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

EndJinn wrote:good shop i stop by regularly..I am looking to buy full suit of black plate mail can you add any there please? i would certainly buy within a day two maximum you can pm me or reply here ill check here again soon for vendor updates thanks ..
Thank you for the positive feedback :) I have a friend doing the armor at this store, but that's a pretty unique request in this era :wink: So i'll go ahead and make a set up for you. I'll put it on the vendor "Troy" fishsteaks and a suit of shadow plate.... lol it'll be there by the end of the night

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

all stocked up.. apart from bandies

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

Fully Stocked .....

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

Lots more runes added to different vendors making it easier to return. And also just checked... all fully stocked. Nearing 2,000 visits now. Keep 'em coming. keeps me motivated to keep it stocked up for the regulars i see coming through :)

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

Stocked. Bump

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

urgh. busy week. couple of items ran out. all stocked back up again.. in my travels i came across another scam spellbook vendor selling @4k p. book. How'd I know it was a scam? Must have been the "Mibs" that were really bottles of ale... lame lame lame....

be careful where you spend your hard earned.. if it looks too good to be true it probably is, and even if somethings priced right be a bit cautious, if the store is new.

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

By way of thanks to the awesome regulars to 12 Tile Outlet, I've added some Marked Rune books for your use:

Towns - Banks
Mage Supplies
Moongates
Graveyards & some Outdoor Spawns

So if its convenience, or bored and wanting to try somewhere new or not visited in a while - check 'em out :)