Stables

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Slim42

Re: Stables

Post by Slim42 »

I agree, something needs to be done about this. I feel like any limit on the stable will just be reached at a certain point though.
Villain get the money like curls, they just trying to get a nut like squirrels in his mad world
Land of milk and honey with the swirls where reckless naked girls get necklaces of pearls
Compliments of the town jeweler.

Mazuhito

Post by Mazuhito »

If i may offer another option. I can see the point that is being made and yes it is bullshit spending several hours taming to find you cant keep any of it for lack of stable space. It is also unfavorable having tamers run around with 30+ dragons/white wyrms. I suggest having the stable set to unlimited but each individual player only able to use 5-10 stable slots. This will allow new tamers to actually stable their pets and hopefully discourage pet hoarding by limiting the amount of tames they can keep in stables.

(p.s.) I understand that the staff has gone through great lengths to make the server "era accurate". However, I feel things that are obviously "broken" or "in need of attention" should be open to debate and possible change. It better to have a few things that are not accurate than a bunch of things that are just plain broke.
まずひと

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I need my 300 Dragons/WW's... I'll sell someone my stable space for a keep deed.

Capacity would need to be increased or tames that were already in the stable shall be grandfathered! As that is what we do here. Grandfather things.. So... How much would a grandfathered dragon be worth?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Yay for drag bombs becoming less prevalent

I might have to help TC fill up all the stables so we can rid the shard of this plague.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The stables are all full....

Haven't you been reading?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

time to stable some rats~!
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

GuardianKnight wrote:The stables are all full....

Haven't you been reading?
Obviously still enough space for you and many others to dragon bomb.

Server war last night there were at least 50 dragons.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

tanmits

Post by tanmits »

I certainly hope other balance decisions haven't been made based on what goes on during server wars.
S&S Yew: fully stocked bulk reagents, weapons, armor, explosion traps, and fishing spoils. Also, temporarily carrying POTION KEGS!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

We aren't taking our dragons out of the stables without replacing them with sheep.

Most of the time we just tame more expendable dragons and use them.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

tanmits wrote:I certainly hope other balance decisions haven't been made based on what goes on during server wars.
fact remains tons of tamers are clogging up the stables way more then people snaging empty slots. Serverwars is just 1 example to show the insane amount of pets these dragon turret farms have and i am sure they have ride army and a white wyrm army as well . cry us a river do something about it .
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Increase stable fees imo. Turn those 300 dragons into a money sink.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

OR, we could just go the accurate route on this......

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If pets would never decay, I would leave dragons in houses like i did long long ago.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas, but unfortunately some of the ppl never got there tickets cashed. so not everyone gets drags in stables i might put stable slots for sale in the trade post, keep looking for it to come

TC

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Loathed wrote:OR, we could just go the accurate route on this......
We did. Sorry you don't like it. You exploited the system, and now you're getting burned by others doing the same. Bummer.