Poker Tournament?

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Poker Tournament?

Post by Ronk »

I know some people have run these in the past. I saw one that was stupidly just summoning monsters and some how that was poker but whatever.

Has anyone run a tourney? Is it possible?

I saw the deck of cards for sale on the trade forum and it dawned on me that with random steal and a thief you could effectively have a shuffled deck and deal out cards. Then it would merely be a matter of noting who is given what to ensure they can't change the books.

Has anyone tried this method? Does it work? Obviously you'd have to sit everyone a square away to ensure people aren't snooping bags to cheat, haha.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Poker Tournament?

Post by Jill Stihl »

Ronk wrote:I saw the deck of cards for sale on the trade forum and it dawned on me that with random steal and a thief you could effectively have a shuffled deck and deal out cards...
Just a thought* - Having the dealer use a restock agent out of the bag of books might be easier than 'stealing' a book each time and would still give a random book draw.

*I'm working resist on several toons, that leaves a lot of thought time :o

Return to “Player Run Events”