The Unsavory Fede

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The Unsavory Fede

Post by Roser »

Shame Shame...

Page 7 of the BYI addon thread.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29275&start=90

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Unsavory Fede

Post by Roser »

[11:30] <Fede> If I give you the money plus 10% on top. Will you remove your post?
[11:31] <Rose> Don't want your money bro

To late my son. A scam is hard to go back on when more then gold was lost.

We lost friendship bro... friendship.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I'm just going to leave this here... Complete fabrication made by Fede in an attempt to discredit my word on the semi scam he did last night.
Fede wrote:This is the first time I have died in about 2 months. I was waiting on Nolo to make his way, but he was struggling to find the rune. However, the rest of this is fictional. Those are NWO or maybe W-L members at Turtle Bay, and someone made a duplicate character of me. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/98824

I am glad I didn't close out our IRC discussion Rose. I will post it here now.

[22:11:08] <Fede> If Nolo didn't take 10 years to find his rune, I would have had a partner.
[22:11:20] <Fede> Anyways, can I buy that halbred back?
[22:11:53] <Rose> sure you can meet me at nujelm with 100k
[22:12:20] <Fede> Hah, that isn't worth 100k. It has been repaired 3 times. I will buy it back for 30k max.
[22:12:31] <Rose> i think its a fair price since you love halbreds so much
[22:12:47] <Rose> you will also be paying me not to post in the forums about you eating the dirt
[22:13:20] <Fede> Why should I care if you post in the forums? I got killed by 2 newbs stuff happens.
[22:13:55] <Rose> you dont understand, i have been waiting to get a photo of you dying for some time now
[22:14:11] <Rose> you will never get your town add-ons. i have had a plan about this for awhile now
[22:14:42] <Fede> Hah! What are you even talking about? How does me dying to 2 newbs have anything to do with town addons?
[22:15:09] <Rose> just pay me 100k and you wont have to find out. otherwise you will never get town add-ons
[22:15:22] <Fede> What are you even talking about? Keep the halbred I don't even care.

After this discussion I went to the Test Center Shard. There are a ton of individuals that were there that could identify me there during that time. Such individuals include Mike, Frank, Nanwang, Notorious, Tyler, and whoever Diebebebe was.

This was a well thought out plan if I didn't close our IRC discussion and/or you didn't say anything about it. Took me awhile to figure out the Fede picture but I am confident that is what it's about. Even the corspe loot was identical, but this is information you could have grabbed from my paperdoll in MyUOSA. Also, I never carry a katana. However, you should take time out of planning UO attacks and put it into growing up and acting like a civilized human being Rose. Maybe if you deleted the character from Public UO I wouldn't have caught it.

I don't know what triggered the anger towards me. But keep the relatioship I have with BYI out of it. If you and Arsen ever really want to go 1 v 2, let me know. Untill then go fuck yourself.

Nice try Rose,

Fede

Fede

Post by Fede »

I don't care what you do in this thread. Nice try though. You are really impressive with this game you play.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

no dublicates, guerrila own the only nightmare tribal mask and I his blood red mask. i dont get why you put so much effort in this just to look even more worse...
not that you just didnt pay up and bad mouth rose. now you call him + ME liars who fake screenshoots? lol?
dude fede -.- ouch
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Rose wrote:I'm just going to leave this here... Complete fabrication made by Fede in an attempt to discredit my word on the semi scam he did last night.
Fede wrote:This is the first time I have died in about 2 months. I was waiting on Nolo to make his way, but he was struggling to find the rune. However, the rest of this is fictional. Those are NWO or maybe W-L members at Turtle Bay, and someone made a duplicate character of me. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/98824

I am glad I didn't close out our IRC discussion Rose. I will post it here now.

[22:11:08] <Fede> If Nolo didn't take 10 years to find his rune, I would have had a partner.
[22:11:53] <Rose> sure you can meet me at nujelm with 100k
[22:12:20] <Fede> Hah, that isn't worth 100k. It has been repaired 3 times. I will buy it back for 30k max.
[22:12:47] <Rose> you will also be paying me not to post in the forums about you eating the dirt
[22:13:20] <Fede> Why should I care if you post in the forums? I got killed by 2 newbs stuff happens.
[22:13:55] <Rose> you dont understand, i have been waiting to get a photo of you dying for some time now
[22:14:11] <Rose> you will never get your town add-ons. i have had a plan about this for awhile now
[22:14:42] <Fede> Hah! What are you even talking about? How does me dying to 2 newbs have anything to do with town addons?
[22:15:09] <Rose> just pay me 100k and you wont have to find out. otherwise you will never get town add-ons
[22:15:22] <Fede> What are you even talking about? Keep the halbred I don't even care.

After this discussion I went to the Test Center Shard. There are a ton of individuals that were there that could identify me there during that time. Such individuals include Mike, Frank, Nanwang, Notorious, Tyler, and whoever Diebebebe was.

This was a well thought out plan if I didn't close our IRC discussion and/or you didn't say anything about it. Took me awhile to figure out the Fede picture but I am confident that is what it's about. Even the corspe loot was identical, but this is information you could have grabbed from my paperdoll in MyUOSA. Also, I never carry a katana. However, you should take time out of planning UO attacks and put it into growing up and acting like a civilized human being Rose. Maybe if you deleted the character from Public UO I wouldn't have caught it.

I don't know what triggered the anger towards me. But keep the relatioship I have with BYI out of it. If you and Arsen ever really want to go 1 v 2, let me know. Untill then go fuck yourself.

Nice try Rose,

Fede
The thing that gets me about this alleged fake IRC transcript is the times...why would there be so many seconds of gaps between each piece of the conversation? Either you are both really retarded and unable to type fast (which I find hard to believe if you pvp), or somethings missing, or you both juts decided to half-ass the conversation? Seems fishy.

Also, I noticed that in this IRC chat, rose is using double spaces after each period. I scanned some forum posts from Rose and I saw no cases of using a double spaces. In addition, rose usually seems to have more faster and shorter statements in IRC, not these long drawn out...slow...sentences.

I also noticed both Fede and Rose spell it 'halbred' here. In other posts by Rose I found, halberd was spelled correctly. Interesting.

I claim this IRC log is fake based on this evidence.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I really did not intend for Fede to react this way, but I'm not going to stop him from digging himself into a deeper hole.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

nothing new in here..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Fede

Post by Fede »

Even Sandro has made his presence. http://my.uosecondage.com/Events/Tourna ... %2c00%2c34

Just let go Sandro there is another tournament tonight.

Also I am not unsavory. I am Notable. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/161837

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

This is making me chuckle.

Downs

Post by Downs »

The internet drama, scams, lies, and cover ups are what keep this shard interesting!

Keep it up, would recommend the fake irc logs to friends
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

this is the real logs i had to hack the irc system.

[22:11:53] <Rose> yeah bro, sorry about that thing back there but im going to need 100k
[22:12:47] <Rose> you will also be paying me not to post in the forums about me ganking you
[22:13:20] <Fede> #$%$# you aint do shit homie ill pop a cap in yo ass punk trick
[22:14:11] <Rose> you will never get your town add-ons nig
[22:14:42] <Fede> Hah! What are you even talking about? You didnt even kill me nerd you suck rose
[22:15:09] <Rose> no you suck nerd how about we go gank notorious cause hes better than us
[22:15:22] <Fede> yeah good one lets just pop a cap in that punk ass trick nig condom wearing nerd.
[22:15:25] <Notorious> I am the great mondain nerds all bow down to my wizard hat of vanq and kiss my gfed sandles nerds.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

lol....

Populus

Post by Populus »

Notorious wrote:this is the real logs i had to hack the irc system.

[22:11:53] <Rose> yeah bro, sorry about that thing back there but im going to need 100k
[22:12:47] <Rose> you will also be paying me not to post in the forums about me ganking you
[22:13:20] <Fede> nigga you aint do shit homie ill pop a cap in yo ass punk trick
[22:14:11] <Rose> you will never get your town add-ons nig
[22:14:42] <Fede> Hah! What are you even talking about? You didnt even kill me nerd you suck rose
[22:15:09] <Rose> no you suck nerd how about we go gank notorious cause hes better than us
[22:15:22] <Fede> yeah good one lets just pop a cap in that punk ass trick nig condom wearing nerd.
[22:15:25] <Notorious> I am the great mondain nerds all bow down to my wizard hat of vanq and kiss my gfed sandles nerds.
I am convinced this is what went down.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Comeon' Fede straighten up bro, I didnt even insult you and you freak out on me on vent wtf is up with you. I might just go solo bro, I mean even Yomega has been nicer to me than you comeone forealz man. Seems like you have grown quite an ego bro why need a guild right hhaha.
~Notorious.