Stop the blockade of stables.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
xodian

Re: Stop the blockade of stables.

Post by xodian »

During Orc event i see no problem with 10 dragons but no more because we have enough Orc NPC spawns to keep much of the dragons busy. We usually kill most of them anyways. but when people bring 40 of them its pretty much event over expecially when we have to fight off energy vortexs and everyone else. And since most of use orc use only ringmail and Gm weapons you really shouldnt have to use that many dragons.. I have a tamer myself and to have that many dragons i think is dumb and how can that even be fun?

Charla

Post by Charla »

I don't think anyone is picking on tamers as such, although some tamers do fill up stables with multitude of T2A pets, but

other people also fill stables with various pets.

As was mentioned, it is a in-game issue.

I can't remember the stable restrictions being part of T2A, I do know a restriction was put on because people

were blocking nightmare spawns by hording them, but can't remember if this was put in place before or after the 3rd or 4th

extension of game. Do remember it happening after T2A had been around for awhile.

Hope this helps.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Charla wrote:I don't think anyone is picking on tamers as such, although some tamers do fill up stables with multitude of T2A pets, but

other people also fill stables with various pets.

As was mentioned, it is a in-game issue.

I can't remember the stable restrictions being part of T2A, I do know a restriction was put on because people

were blocking nightmare spawns by hording them, but can't remember if this was put in place before or after the 3rd or 4th

extension of game. Do remember it happening after T2A had been around for awhile.

Hope this helps.
Which brings up a good inaccuracy here. We should be able to block nightmare spawns :-p
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

I was a taming on GL back then and if i remember correctly if you had more than like 3 dragons out, they just wouldnt listen to you when you gave commands and would go wild if you kept just spamming 'all xxxxx'.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

That isn't true at all.
[broken image]

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

yes it is

Ronk