New guildie needs help

Berock Shagando

New guildie needs help

Post by Berock Shagando »

Heres the deal. Orevamp and I have a couple small houses right next door to each other. There is a tower that will be idoc soon as long as its not refreshed. This tower has fallen before but fckin Telamon placed 3 smalls before we could place any. We have been trying to get this spot for a long time so we can make the whole area ours. I am in need of others to help block the location and keep Telamon from placing again. hes been staking out the place and hes got enough damn real estate already. And to keep Orevamp and I from getting killed for the spot. Whos willin to help out?

Pied Piper

Re: New guildie needs help

Post by Pied Piper »

Berock Shagando wrote:Heres the deal. Orevamp and I have a couple small houses right next door to each other. There is a tower that will be idoc soon as long as its not refreshed. This tower has fallen before but fckin Telamon placed 3 smalls before we could place any. We have been trying to get this spot for a long time so we can make the whole area ours. I am in need of others to help block the location and keep Telamon from placing again. hes been staking out the place and hes got enough damn real estate already. And to keep Orevamp and I from getting killed for the spot. Whos willin to help out?
How the heck does Telamon find all the IDOCs all the time unless he is running a program? He is ALWAYS there I swear.

*EDIT* Holy Poop balls. I just used google and found out there is multiple programs that does it. I remembered back on OSI ppl got banned for using them (rarely) but I dunno how the heck they are even supposed to know if someone is using it.
Last edited by Pied Piper on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Berock Shagando

I know he is. I dont get it. He got this spot last time and i REFUSE to let him get it again. I know we has rules against murdering and griefing but i swear if he gets this spot NOONE will want to buy it from him. We will kill and grief to the extreme and hopefully run them off. But we dont want it to come to that. If i have to Ill get on another character non DG to do it.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Berock Shagando wrote:I know he is. I dont get it. He got this spot last time and i REFUSE to let him get it again. I know we has rules against murdering and griefing but i swear if he gets this spot NOONE will want to buy it from him. We will kill and grief to the extreme and hopefully run them off. But we dont want it to come to that. If i have to Ill get on another character non DG to do it.
Is there a way for the client to even detect the program? From what I gather it saves all the IDOC locations and even can tell what time it is gonna fall.

Berock Shagando

I dont know what program you are talking about nor anything about it but i wish i had it

Glenco
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Glenco »

Berock Shagando wrote:Heres the deal. Orevamp and I have a couple small houses right next door to each other. There is a tower that will be idoc soon as long as its not refreshed. This tower has fallen before but fckin Telamon placed 3 smalls before we could place any. We have been trying to get this spot for a long time so we can make the whole area ours. I am in need of others to help block the location and keep Telamon from placing again. hes been staking out the place and hes got enough damn real estate already. And to keep Orevamp and I from getting killed for the spot. Whos willin to help out?
WHy not just buy it from telamon those other times? wouldn't that be easier than to go through all the trouble?
Glenco's Housing- viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31358

Berock Shagando

Glenco wrote:WHy not just buy it from telamon those other times? wouldn't that be easier than to go through all the trouble?
While you may have the enormous funds required to purchase a pre-placed tower in a beautiful location from Telamon, Orevamp and I do not have such monstrous piles of gold nor an encyclopedia of house deeds.

Glenco
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Glenco »

Berock Shagando wrote:
Glenco wrote:WHy not just buy it from telamon those other times? wouldn't that be easier than to go through all the trouble?
While you may have the enormous funds required to purchase a pre-placed tower in a beautiful location from Telamon, Orevamp and I do not have such monstrous piles of gold nor an encyclopedia of house deeds.
Telamon is actually a very fair person and very easy to work with, I'm sorry he doesn't give all his houses away fro no profit. But he would have gladly sub. It for a brick deed or something if asked. Before bashing him on the forums for being faster at placing than you were. :-)
Glenco's Housing- viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31358

Berock Shagando

Im not bashing him at all. If it seemed so, it wasn't intentional. And no he wouldnt have taken a brick deed...I asked him about it and he said to buy the tower once he got it placed. The grand total over all 3 of my accounts wouldn't do it. Just trying to get a huge leap for Orevamp and I where for him it wouldn't be much. Since we started here, we aspired to own this spot since it right behind our houses and the only thing adjacent. All he wants is the money. Again, Im not bashing him at all. Just looking for the greater good.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Berock Shagando wrote:I dont know what program you are talking about nor anything about it but i wish i had it
I suggest not using them because I am pretty sure you will get caught somehow unless you donated like thousands to the shard or something, but googling something like this "Ultima Online IDOC program" shows you what I am talking about.

Also, from what I seen you need to know quite a bit about computers to even use the darn things.

Berock Shagando

Pied Piper wrote:
Berock Shagando wrote:I dont know what program you are talking about nor anything about it but i wish i had it
I suggest not using them because I am pretty sure you will get caught somehow unless you donated like thousands to the shard or something, but googling something like this "Ultima Online IDOC program" shows you what I am talking about.

Also, from what I seen you need to know quite a bit about computers to even use the darn things.
Meh, i dont want to do anything against the rules of the shard

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Ok so basically you created your own program. I knew it.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Ok well he made his own spread sheet program so basically screw having fun getting any IDOCS in this game because someone went a lil over board with the whole jus click on the sign thing.

Seriously that is takin it a tad in the insanity direction when it comes to a game. A free game none the less.